New heros ascending mechanic

Can you just please get to the point dont need your personal history. We are talking about ways to improve the game without it being pay to play. Your just writing an essay and distracting from the thread. @Jedon ill not lose any sleep :slight_smile: Thank for the positive vibe though.

2 Likes

they already improved the game for FTP players with emblems. each class now has the ability to be as strong as a 5 star which for 2 years no other player had access too. they also have access to try to recieve old HOTM that for 2 years no one had access too. a whole new map full of new characters that everyone has access too at the same time and free emblems with V.I.P. that also wasnt avaiable to players when they started. HOW MUCH MORE FREE CAN ONE EXPECT?

A full roster of all heroes, fully maxed, an arsenal of prepared battle items, and a few hundred of each ascension material, because it’s unfair that people who have played for a while have had all that extra time to accumulate things. :wink:

Now I need a crowbar to extract my tongue from my cheek. I think it got stuck after writing that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Correct me if I’m wrong Emblems allow 3s to compete with 4s & 4s to compete with 5s so again how is this fair. The only thing that separates this is time to collect the emblems so the emblems to me is not a way of improving the game is just biding time. Just wait for somebody to get a fully leveled and emblem’d 5*s who’s going to be able to beat that?

I really like the OP ideal with some fine tuning I’m sure it could work IMO

In order to keep this game going we need other ways of getting 4* heros of particular colors @TomSnow even your ideal is something to look at

The gap between 3* and 4* heroes is pretty wide. 3* heroes with fully maxed talent tree will rather have stats like 4* heroes at 3/60 and not 4/70. Also, their specials are rather weak compared to 4* or 5* heroes.

4* heroes at 4/70+20, however, will be almost equal to 5* heroes regarding attack / defense / health. Some have really great specials like Wilbur, Kiril, Proteus and will be on equal terms with quite good 5* heroes at 4/80+0, also because the class-specific bonus can make quite a difference. Others could have 5* stats but their special would be a lot weaker even compared to bad 5* heroes (but who would feed Skittleskull or Hu Tao emblems anyway…). OK, due to the class bonus and the extra Mana or crit bonus maybe not a lot weaker but still no A or B 5* heroes.

Back to topic: We definitely need more ways to get new 4*/5* heroes for advanced players. As for now, there are a lot more 5* heroes that are inaccessible now or if available very hard to get without spending considerable amounts of money.
Either by creating new heroes that can be trained, or by moving old untrainable heroes like very old HoTM to TC, or by creating other means to get untrainable heroes (like the idea mentioned by the OP or via hero shards which has been discussed quite a few times).
It is just annoying if even TC20 is becoming more and more useless once all 4* heroes are trained, the better ones maybe even twice or more times and only a few useful 5* heroes remain which take months or years to get. Even very patient players get bored sooner or later :frowning_face: