New hero Rumpelstiltskin

I’m just curious what everybody’s thoughts are on Rumpelstiltskin I would just like some feedback to see what everybody thinks whether he’s worth ascending or not thank you for your input

I bet he’s annoying as h3ll with all his special skill randomness… you need to strike hard your opponent but it heals your team a bit --> fail :smile:

He’s different and interresting though, i would ascend him if i had him. I got Red Hood, so i’m doing her instead :wink:

I actually think he is very fun and will ascend him to tier 3-70:-)

He give his best when defending but while attacking seems, uhm… unreliable.

He have good effects but his randomness makes you want to ponder the chances to obtain 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 useful special.

Try to not overlap him with heroes that could decrease his utility.

Fun to play with, but thats it.

Having already monsters like Magni/Athena/Arthur/Alasie/Isarnia/Master Lepus in the blue faction make him kinda worthless.

His randomness is not very impressive to me. I’ve gone against him in a few raids and he wasn’t a concern. Granted they weren’t fully leveled but even with a max special he didnt do much. Personally I think he is a throw away 5* like Boss Wolf.

Sadly he’s a good character but seems to use the star card 4 out of 5 times . Makes it hard for me to use him.

I’d think boss wolf on a double tank setup would be awful to go up against.
He’s just a huge sponge who if buffed by others will be very difficult to dispatch.

Different, funny, unreliable. I have enough luck built into my strategies with Wu, so no thank you Rumpelstiltskin.

I love him. The avatar is cool and very fun to play with.

I like him. I use him with Isarnia so that they both get full mana at the same time so that even if rumpelstiltskin rolls stars I can use the effect immediately

Hi everyone! I just got Rumpelstiltskin and I was wondering what heros he would be good to combine with? I have Guinevere, Sabina, Little Jon and Colen in my first team. Also what characters is Guinevere good to combine with else? I’d appreciate any comments and feedbacks!

Cheers!

@Beeblebrox_Zaphod:
Your line up should looking :
Sabina, rumpelstiltskin, guinevere, colen , little john

Thanks for the feedback!