New Hero Request Minion Summon + Immunity for 3-4 turns

Hello E&P

I’d like to submit an idea / request for a new hero. A red Druid *Fast speed, that summons a minion for all party members with at least 25% of the caster’s health and also buffs the party with immunity for 3-4 turns. (immunity remains even if the party member’s minion dies before the buff ends). Another way to do this would provide another costumed version of Freya.

I have yet to see this combination unless I’m missing something. As for a passive - 70% chance to cast +30% defense up for their Allies for 3 turns (this can’t be dispelled)

Another solution would be to implement this with Enigmo who needs a serious buff… he summons a base minion for each party member if he hasn’t memorized any new minions or fiends from the enemy, heals and does damage and grants immunity for 3 turns - average speed. For as *enigmatic and rare as you make him out to be, this should match his rarity…

Cheers~

There are at least 3 red heroes at VFast that provide immunity. Don’t think we need another that just adds minions, other heroes that provide minions can just be combined with the existing blocking heroes.

My request has more to do with facilitating synergy vs using 2 separate heroes that does each… having one that does both allows for more unique compositions since a Hero accomplishing both these roles doesn’t exist.

The new musketeer Hero below does damage, heals and grants immunity. I think it’s only fitting for a minion summoner to offer immunity as well to level out the playing field and again provide the opportunity for different team compositions.

Aramis – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Gender: Male
Power: 840

Attack: 869
Defense: 774
HP: 1388

Class: Ranger
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Musketeer

Passive: Damage on Special Skill and Cover Damage
When this character receives damage from Special Skills or in place of a character in Cover, there’s a 60% chance of deal 25% of the received damage on all enemies.

Special Skill: Charmer’s Blades

  • Deals 375% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Boosts all allies’ health by 40% of damage dealt.
  • All allies are immune to new status ailments for 3 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.