New Hero Idea - Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse šŸŽ

@PapaHeavy yeah could cause some probs with the trouble n strife! The odds of getting a judge and a bench that like this game is probably not in your favour! Sure thereā€™s a sats for it somewhere :thinking::wink: I only pull at Atlantis just do the 4 deal wannna Wilbur n mok-arr lacking on red n purple then Iā€™ll be cool

Me too @Dudeious.Maximus, it mostly was due to needing Wilbur and Proteus but now that I have them itā€™s for the HotM, new and old, and AM from the chest.
Other than that there are only certain event heroes that Iā€™ll even bother pulling for. But not as dedicated as I was to finally getting Wilbur and Proteusā€¦ok maybe Guardian Panther, but thatā€™s itā€¦Mother North and Buddy but thatā€™s itā€¦ok, Iā€™m a big fat liar :wink:

3 Likes

He ainā€™t heavy
Heā€™s my papa

1 Like

I may be slightly heavier than I was at 17, 155lbs. But I was an athlete then

Unless beer drinking and playing E&P is a sportā€¦well things have changed :wink:

I am twice the man I was at 17.

Red n purple my down side! Got ghost girl nearlly maxed will prob give emblems too! Then Iā€™m stuck on purple, red got Colen 3-60n Kellie at 2/30 but my compass is going to Grimm and codemon once they leveled! I can assend Jackel but may keep him 3/60 so I can get danza up to 3/60 to give me a more a option in war!

More options are better but Jackal is quite squishy, so a few emblems to make him less squishy wouldnā€™t hurt.
I did the partially maxed heroes for awhile too. Then I just picked the best ones I had the mats to fully ascend and did it. Now I have quite a selection for AW.
But definitely test out the heroes you have before using final ascension mats on them. Play around and see whatā€™s best for you. There are many different comboā€™s that work for different players.
Good Luck @Dudeious.Maximus!! I expect youā€™ll be a force to be reckoned with in a few months tops

P.S You wonā€™t be sorry with Grimm and Caed!!

1 Like

I like adding a 5th, but we already have 2 green necromancers in Mom and Alby. We need a different color to finish the rainbow.

Iā€™d also rearrange the colors a bit:

War: red, of course
Pestilence: green
Famine: blue (not much grows in ice)
Death: purple
Providence or Rebirth: yellow

3 Likes

What about adding RNGesus :joy:

Special Skill: Walking over water
A dice is rolled.
Outcome of the dice roll:
1 x=200, 2 x=400, 3 x=600, 4 x=800, 5 x=1000, 6 x=1200
All enemies receive the effect drowning which causes x damage over 3 turns. If enemies die due to the drowning effect, the same number of allies, randomly selected, receive the effect rebirth (analogous to Atomos).

1 Like

@NPNKY, I really like that! That would most likely have me summoning like a madmanā€¦that will end up living in a cardboard box under the train tracks

1 Like