New hero creation contest

A way to boost morale and get players excited about the game, the developers should hold biannual contest for creating new 4 and 5 star heroes.
There should be an announcement made that the hero creation contest is now underway and there should be a link to this site where people can come and share their ideas for there heroes. The developers have all rights to the hero ideas and can pick the best ideas/concepts implement in the game or hold a vote for the players to choose from.
All ten heroes should be available as permanent summons from the legendary summon area and some of the older heroes should be retired. With new ideas coming in constantly, there should be a steady turnover of higher level heroes to choose from.
Tell me what you think in the comment section below, do you think this is a good idea, or would it be too complicated for some players and too hard for the developers to implement.

As in old school fantasy, there were always dragons that went for each side and neutral. You should do Hero of the Month with dragon riders. One of each color. Abilities will be dependent upon the color (def -/+, off -/+, etc) but each dragon rider will have +5% defense protection and increased attack against opposite color(red to blue, green to red,etc). Mana regen should be fast. They should all be be comparable to each other and set to work in conjunction with each. This would be an awesome set to have. Imagine the possibilities.

1 Like

I vote for a 1* common hero with 3000 attack 3000 defense and 1500 health points. Special ability is “deals 1% damage to all enemies” at very fast mana

2 Likes

What about the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? Conquest, War, Famine, and Death? Each could have specials that reflect their story.

1 Like

Never heard of conquest, it’s pestilence.

I was thinking that too, but I didn’t want to correct him because I didn’t know if the story was different for different countries.

1 Like

None of the Four Horsemen, apart from Death, are named in the Bible. The names War, Famine, and Conquest/Pestilence are customary ones based upon their descriptions.

In Revelation 6:2 it says:

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The mention of conquering would suggest that this horseman should be known as Conquest, but that would then make him essentially a duplicate of War. Therefore, theologians have for centuries been looking for a better interpretation which doesn’t have two horsemen doing the same thing.

It’s also mentioned that this horseman has a bow. Bows have for a long time have been associated with infectious disease, perhaps due to the common practice of using poisoned arrows. The Greek god Apollo was said to use his arrows to bring disease, and the writer of Revelation, as part of the Hellenistic civilization, would surely have been aware of this legend. It’s plausible therefore that this horseman could have been intended to be identified as Pestilence instead, and this explanation has become the predominant one in the last hundred years or so.

1 Like

It also says “they were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, plague and by the wild beasts of the earth.”
So war, famine, pestilence and death.

Either way matters not. Point is, they would make for a great quest and new heros.

1 Like

Cookie Settings