New hero AMEONNA - what the heck does she do?

Proteus is definitely the better of the two. I’m currently leveling my second one for use in raids to lock down opponent mana permanently. People do tend to sleep on Ameonna though, and I think it’s unwarranted. She’s completely unusable for defense, MAYBE a C tier, which makes people dismiss her offhandedly. If you’re not a big spender (or just unlucky) and still at the point where you are running predominantly 4* lineups she’s an A tier raider, and for yellow titans she should be used to carry your team and keep the hit alive far into the high level titans (she’s ranked B, but I defy you to name another non-Wu 4* that should be used for very high level titans).

2 Likes

I am hoping the upcoming class ( skill tree/ hero buff ) makes Ameonna more versatile since I love her art, and the IDEA of her special skill, but am worried it will just make Proteus that much better than Ameonna.

I agree.
Ameonna is one of a kind hero on this game.

It’s chalengging how, where and when to use her. That’s makes her so fun to have.

I think, Ameonna almost similar to Wu Kong.
We have to gamble when deciding to use them.
We can’t autoplay on fighting since they both need a special care.

I don’t know if Ameonna will get buff from SG.

But if SG want to buff her, my idea is to buff her body too.
She look so young. My guess she was only 16 years old.
Compared to Natalya, Zeline, Lianna, Marjana. They more have a mature figures.

What makes Ameonna dead and turn into ghost on such a very young age?
Does she being dumped by her boyfriend and going suicide? :thinking:

SG need to explain this too for us…

(looks like I’m on the wrong thread. This post maybe fit on the ridiculous complaint thread):laughing:

2 Likes

Greetings! First post, new to the forum. Been lurking for about a month, decided to join and share my experiences for laughs and growth.

Got Ameonna on my first day of playing. I started the game just as the Atlantis Summon from September began. I planned on being F2P, but became C2P after getting Alby with my very first summon.

From my experience, Ameonna is great when I was starting out. Her high attacks and ability to hide in ghost form allowed me to advance the map and raid well for my level. However, she is not as useful as you start nearing the 1200 cups league with my team composition. I tried her as a tank (stupid move) and now as a right flank to protect Wu Kong in the wing. She is my only viable 4* purple and her specials is now hindering my team’s growth.

I will definitely try to pair her up with a strong purple (hoping to get one in TC13) against Titans in the near future. Will try the strategies shared in the earlier posts once I have the right team.

5 Likes

Got her today and think shes good in alliance wars if you attack some last heroes which are way better than your lower teams. She disappears and you have 4 turns wihout getting any damage. If shes not dead before becoming ghostly ,-)

And if you - like me too - collect any 4* and 5* heroes shes a must - lol

1 Like

I have her at 3.60 and not a fan, to be honest. She does a decent tile damage, especially after the spell is activated but her spell doesn’t do anything else, no damage at all. If you get bad board after you fire it - she is useless.Worst thing for me - she does not stack with Wu Kong, if you ghost her under Wu’s buff, she dispells it, which completely counters her only power. Yes, she can be fun when you take her on offense and stupid AI fires something huge at her, but her mana speed and squishiness combined make it not very common and rather incidental. Either the opponent fires at somebody else or fires at her before she is charged. She’s a neat concept, but the few downsides are too significant for me. I took Proteus to 4th instead of her and have no regrets. She’s my 3rd tier war team hero and that’s all.

1 Like

Hi and thx 4 your reply.
Thats eactly the point why I came here.
I read her stats and thought:
Hm, no damage and strengthen only herself - useless.
Dont think that I´ll skill her.

I’ve only run into her on raids a few times, not enough to understand exactly how her special works. Thanks if you can help me out!

1. If Ameonna is in Ghost Form and I send tiles at her I know they don’t hit her. If there is a hero behind her, do they hit that hero like normal?

2. If Ameonna is in Ghost Form and I send tiles at her and there is NO ONE behind her, do I gain mana just as if those tiles were ghosted normally?

3. If I target Ameonna with an attack three (like a Ramming Pulverizer) I know it doesn’t hit her or slap the ailment on her. But will it successfully affect the players to her right and left (assuming there are heroes in those positions), as usual? I can’t think of a lot of scenarios where I’d deliberately do that instead of targeting someone else, but figure I may as well clear it up in case.

2 Likes

I can’t answer the first and last question as I have only come across Ameonna in the corner on defense. I did send tiles her way while she was in ghost form and the tiles gave double mana just like when ghosting into an open spot.

4 Likes

Maxed her out a couple of weeks ago to complete the Sakura family. I need a tome to max Inari so I still don’t know how well the family together can do. However, with her, Danzo, Mitsuko and Kage maxed, I fear I am going to be underwhelmed.

Ameonna alone? I’m going to put her at the bottom of the 4* purple list. Even under Cyprian. Her tile damage is nice but you will eventually change her out with a 5 star that can benefit from Wu or Tarlak.

Yes, the fact that she removes buffs while in ghost is making her pointless. I understand no healing, but without buffs taking her anywhere is actually disadvantage on tile damage - ridiculous for a hero built specifically around tile damage.

1 Like

dear SG I think ameonna needs 1 more ability to make her a value you should turn her into a magnet while her special is active she can attract attacks special/normal then no one would have anything to complain about other than damn ameonna just destroyed my war/raid

She becomes a ghost and the titan cant hit her while you hit him with dark tiles

Lol just replied to OP… This long day is catching up to me… :shushing_face:

2 Likes

She takes some getting used to that is for sure. But the fact that she hits like a 5* isn’t something easy to ignore! She has saved me multiple times on raids simply because for 4 turns she is unkillable.

1 Like

I use her against 12* yellow titans.

Her sorceress class is interesting if you aren’t loaded with 5 stars.

Yep, best for titans or to avoid counterstrike.
Absolutely useless in defence.

She badly increases tile damage.
May help against last standing war defence.

If you matched a violet gem, she can take out multiple weaked yellows by one click…

Would be nice, if she could gain mana during ghost mode :wink:

1 Like

I just wish she would profit from the sakura family bonus, but even with a full team the 12% aren’t enough. If the sorcerer class mana bonus form the talent tree would be 3 or more % it would work, but that’s a lot of farming. Mana bonus is the last talent she unlocks :persevere:

Edit: Talent bonus seems to be 4%, this + family bonus should be enough

Boss Wolf, Khagan and Sir Lancelot’s buffs gives +24% mana generation, by just reaching 1% extra mana generation they could let medium heroes charges with 8 tiles :slight_smile:

And Sir Lancelot would become even more a must have for events where you could charge heroes with 60% + 20% mana potion combo on top of giving them +48% ATK bonus!

Classes v1.0

Current version of classes ( I expect an upgrade in 1- 2 years ) gives Ameonna Delay which goes well with her special skill ( anti reflect damage ) and Proteus Jinx, with is terrible with his special skill ( zero initial damage, DOTs only increase from permeant stat increases not temporary buffs ).

Color stacking buff

The more we learn about color stacking attackers, and colorless AI defense, the more Ameonna looks better and better as my second purple 4* Sorcerer after ( Edit: Sabina - who is a big help in both sorcerer class quests ). I am going to at least take both to Sorcerer 4*+1.

While Form- Ghost removes all buffs, it does not remove color stacking, the hidden buff. In fact her special skill goes well with an attack focused talent grid and a 4* mana troop.

Click for more on color stacking, the hidden buff

4* purple emblem, and Hero XP, order

Click for 4* purple hero details (how many of these can you nest?)
1 Like