New hero AMEONNA - what the heck does she do?

So why does she have an A rating in Anchor’s guide for raiding?

The same I can ask why Cyprian has got C, when I got a lot of items thanks to him. With Cyprian having 3060TP team, I finished 4000TP Advanced Sand Quest and twice Legendary Event. Without Cyprian I wouldn’t have a chance with those heroes that I had back then. For me he is at least B and for lower level people A. Don’t forget that Anchor is looking at heroes from a person that has spent thousands of $ perspective, not an average player perspective.

2 Likes

I also have Gafar maxed
He is better than her in raids for sure
He is a nice hero, i prefer Merlin though, has a better special.
Ameonna is a titan hero, and most def she could have some mana/health while in ghost mode to make her more useful
Gafar has more utility overall than her but she is unique with the ghost mode
If u have mats available go for it otherwise enjoy leveling someone else!
There is always someone to level… :slight_smile:

It seems to me that in special events, you could use Ameonna with 5 Super Mana Potions and fired off her Special Skill every fourth turn. You would be able to do 20 moves of straight tile damage and not take a point of damage.

In war on offense, if you kept her health strong with healers, she could be your last hero alive and if you fire her SS, you get four turns of tile damage without taking a hit. You could likely use four turns to line up purples and reset her SS with maybe two moves. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I feel like she has potential, but primarily if some new hero shows up that would pair well with her.

HI,
I got her to 3x60 but I don’t know if it’s the time to ascend her to the fourth.
She seems squishy and the impossibility to heal her in ghost mode is very disappointing for me.
If I could heal her while she is in ghost mode, I would level her up right now, I have the mats… But with Tibs, Rigard and Sabina, I think I will save my mats and wait for a dark 5* (6 trap Tools and 6 tabard right now)

Finally, she’s in her fourth ascension and she’s fun.
I stack her with Sabina and Rigard VS Guin or holy tank and it’s a pretty effective team. The tile damage and her special skill is worth it for this battles. I don’t win every raid but it’s working. I will have more options when I 'll level Proteus and replace Rigard.
But, if she can gain a little bit of healing or mana in ghost mode, she will definitely rock.

And now she’s maxed what do you think of her? She’s still sitting at 1.1 for me. I just took proteus to tier 4 yesterday and don’t regret it a little bit. He seems to hit wayyy harder (4.23 right now) but that special locks me down on raid offense.

I have sabina and khiona needing trap tools as well

I don’t have her maxed yet:

She will be squishy as well like Jackal or even Proteus. You can’t have a high tile damage and a good defense for a 4*.

But she’s fast, her special skill is tricky and sometimes she’s early dead but with stacking my dark heroes, I can manage to win thanks to her high tile damage.

For Khiona, if you have the mats and the ressources, you’ll go for her anyway in the first place.

Finally, she’s a good asset and is slightly replacing Tiburtus in my team offense.
I don’t know your roster, so I can’t say it’s better for you to max her instead of Sabina for a dark 4*.

She’s probably a long way down the list…

Panther just got taken to tier 4
Proteus same
Khiona waiting to go to tier 3
Sartana at 3.70
Tiburtus maxed

Gonna max panther then proteus before I worry bout anyone else.

Was just curious about the ghost cos she seems interesting and kinda unique

Ameonna is max at home, I tested it in raid, it is a little complicated without potion of mana. On the other hand, on sacred titan, I put it instead of Wu Kong. The result is satisfactory.

I can see we don’t play in the same league, I don’t have any dark 5* but have the Tabards… So, for me, she is worth it now and finally don’t regret. Her skill is great when you see big hitters firing her while in ghost mode.
I think for me, pairing her with Proteus will be a good thing, it’s the next step.
In the long run, like you, I don’t know what place she will have in my roster but she will have her utility for a certain time because we play Empire & Patience…

Her description says she’s immune to status effects while in ghost form - that also means buffs, right? Because it would be interesting to see her in ghost form while having perfect riposte applied.
I have two of her and she’s sitting there unleveled cause I haven’t found any good place for her yet.

As an average player, I have found the grading system both easy to understand and fairly graded.

1 Like

Perfect Riposte on her in Ghost mode would be useless as she is not getting any damage.

@suntanglory: yes, she’s immune and dispel everything, counterattack, poison, etc…
I have a second one though, unleveled, she’ll be next after Proteus, in case I don’t get a dark 5*.
I have Cyprian unleved too and I don’t think he will be leveled someday.
2 Ameonna with +82% of 771 tile damage each could be interesting both in raids or titan. I don’t know if somebody have already tested this, but if I have no choice, I will try…

3 Likes

I do not have Ameonna or Proteus, and I find pretty much everything I have read is very confusing. My first thought had been about how useful a ghost tank would be.

That led me to Anchor’s guide where in the defense team rankings Proteus has one less A but is judged as an A vs Ameonna’s B.

Has any player tried both as a def team tank? It just strikes me that it would be hard killing a ghost which would cut down opponents ghosting tiles.

I agree with much of what has been said in terms of her raid and titan applications… the ghost mode is very handy in many cases… one often overlooked aspect however, while in ghost mode - she is immune to revenge arrows in AW. I cannot say enough about how valuable that has been. Many members in my alliance have used her exclusively for that purpose and it has pushed us to victory in both occurrences of revenge arrows since her release!

2 Likes

I have her maxed since she was released, she is fun to play with, more of a fun than necessary.
Her ghost mode is immune to anything, war arrows, buff, debuff, heal, even undispellable ailment is cured.

Raids she is very specific, only making tile damage which is only worthed when having mono color teams.
She does survive a few raids and wars, but on her own she is not much effective, she would need a tweak, a heal or something for raids.

Had her and guin once for over 4 minutes and they could not kill the opponent, cause i depended on tiles… the war aid was healing the one opponent on the corner, so it was really tough to kill with tiles. Ended up losing on time, neither Guin nor Ameonna died, they kept healing and getting immune but they didnt shoot and did not kill.

For Titans she is a babe! Fast special, Heavy tile damage, and when she gets off she usually survives the 1:30 titan timer!

I am maxing Proteus now and have another Ameonna on deck… i do consider taking 2 ameonnas for titans :wink:

But right now i am at a crossroads now with Khiona and Mok Arr and 6 tabards…
dont know what to do, the shark seems very interesting with the highest ‘hero power’, but with his special hurting his own teammates and not hurting any dark opponent is quite terrible. I guess he might be good for reflect yellow events? Thats all folks? Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I get the impression that, with the exception of Wilbur, Tarlak, maybe one or two others… so many of the Atlantis heroes are designed with very specific purpose in mind… no better example comes to mind than Gobbler. Unless you’re fighting Delilah… he’s munching dead air! That said, in terms of potential longevity of use… I’d put my rare asc mats into Khiona.

2 Likes

Ameona has the highest base attack stack for 4* and her special boosts it further. The thing is, bring her against a yellow titan with a few purple and it doesn’t even really matter if she lives because of her contribution to tile damage anyways. I have one at 3/60. I do plan to fully ascend her at some point but first I’m going to max proteus, he’s just better in most situations. I’m also probably going to max rigard before ameona. But she does have a place on titan teams for sure.

1 Like