šŸ—æ New Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Very nicely done.

Iā€™m at 885k on epic, trying to work out roughly what score iā€™ll need for top 500ā€¦ you donā€™t reckon your score of 909k will hold?
Have you made this level in previous events? Do you recall your score?

1 Like

x10 pull, 9 and nothing, in despair and 10 Panther and a bonus draw!
Nice!
Almost have a heart attackā€¦

7 Likes

I have finished for the very first time an epic event. I feel acomplished in some way because is a big step to me .
Now my question.
Is It possible to acomplish legendary with the same team ? I finish last levels with three bosses mostly nuking them with bombs axes and arrows and with specials and tiles.
I could add dragon attacks now instead of arrows.

Here the team

1 Like

Possible? Yes.

Difficult? Also Yes.

Give it a go till you hit a wall then maybe look at the rest of your rosta n switch it up :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your epic cleanup of the event, the best advice here is what Dudeious said. Keep going untill you hit a wall but dont over commit heavy items if you have a hard time collecting them.

Aside from that, in all honesty there is no way for your team to clean the legendary event. Not talking out of my ā– ā– ā–  either, Iā€™ve completed all revamped legendaries but Avalon knights with teams going from 3.2k to 3.4k. And while the strategy, to some extent depends on the bosses, your team is lacking any of the 4 viable ā€œcheeseā€ strategies for finishing legendaries with an underpowered team.

Last stageā€™s creeps have either 2.3k or 2.5k hp and the bosses have 7.6k hp each. If you factor the dmg creep or bosses white hit do, you can already get the idea of the difficulty.
As for future reference to what you want to have in your team for events, you should stick to one of this strategies:

1_Proteus/Hel, and you want to use mana potions to basically lock down the bosses. Ideally that means the whole fight. You may want to combo it with Time stops or go more carpet bomb heavy. Depending on what other heroes you bring.

2_Elemental debuff+Armor debuff+Wukong/Ravnir/Miki/Tarlak. Items are either time stops or heavy on carpet bombing. Basically you fully charge all your heroes ult and set up diamonds in the places where their strong colors will hit the weak color bosses and you unleash it all on the first turn of the fight.

3_Wilbur shenanigans, with this guy you can flex and do whatever. He will slow down the incoming dmg a lot. Only thing to be concern are enemy ults that dispel. So it is by no means a walk in the park, but him alone gives you at least a chance to go and try the last 2 levels.

4_Riposte/double Riposte. The one I have used the most, as I lacked the other heroes mentioned before for strategies 1, 2 and 3. You want to carry heavy dmg items and keep a close eye on anything that dispells.

If you have any of this strategies you will have a chance to complete legendary with no gem resurrection. Ofc, you may have to do a couple of tries before getting a good roll with tiles. As I remember the hardest part was the first room, with no mana and trying to survive while not using any item.

8 Likes

my suggestion is to go with tornados, time stops, dragon attacks and mana pots on the last level

Go in with everyone charged, use all the attacks, skills, tornado, more skills if possible, see where youā€™re at and decide more skills and tornados or run some tiles and time stop.

I mean this for the last stage, of course. Contrary to what others are saying, I believe itā€™s totally possible. Iā€™ve completed all challenge events for a bit more than the past half year, with Aeron as my only 5 star hero. And all this time I never even learned about stacking colors or using wilbur-proteus teams; I just went with rainbow every time.

But see if you can beat all the other stages first. If you can get to L15 I definitely think itā€™s worth it to commit items, and I definitely think you can do it.

3 Likes

Just a few rando pulls and I got the first dewd I wantedā€¦

ā€œBeat on the brat, beat on the brat; beat on the brat with a
TELTOC BAT!!!ā€

2 Likes

1st pull was falcon, 2nd pull was carver and 3rd was jackal. My yellows stink so I can finally put danzaburo on the bench for something a bit better.

Iā€™ll quit the pulls while Iā€™m ahead :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I did four 10-pulls and a few less than stellar single pulls from Challenge Coins. Overall, not a great bunch, but a second G. Jackal, 2 G. Bats, a second Wu, and a buttload of feeders for Richard, who reached final ascension moments before this post.

and moments after:

Oh, just three Dawas! Foā€™sure thought Iā€™d get a dozen Dawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2 Likes

My results were similar, except I got falcon in my 4th pull. I did a fifth and got Jackel and a second falcon. Also, 6 bats. I did get a lot of 4*, but those were dupes or dupes of dupes.

What score total should I aim for to be in the top 100? Currently Iā€™m at 24k but would like to maintain within the 100k. Does anyone know the average score to aim for in legendary? Does it vary greatly amongst events?

Here you go :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Can you also mention if any stages gave you the token chest ? Just want to check the max score for each stage with out the chest .

Thanks for the snapshot :grinning:

1 Like

thank you so much! This is my first time trying in the challenge events, and the way I played the stages was much worse than the smooth images of me blowing through the stages in my mind, lol.

Itā€™s encouraging to see that I have a few stages that are actually higher than yours, which means at least if I spend enough effort my sub-optimal team is able to score in the top 1000.

I know Iā€™m asking for a lot, but if you can also post the scores for epic and legendary, that would just be so helpful. But even if you donā€™t, thank you so much! that img is really useful! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my team so far. Proteus just destroys the bosses because of his ability to stop mana gain.

4 Likes

Nearly done now, no more axes and used no damage items for leg, just time stop, tornado, mana, big antidote. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I finished last stage of legendary after 4th try.
Used indeed one time stop. And some big Luck on the board with some diamonds.
Kiril helped to keep the team alive a little bit longer.

Proteus, wilbur, boldtusk, kiril, kageburado.

1 Like

After 13 Pulls i Pulled the red falcon 4 star.
I quit now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I started similarlyā€¦ now have 675647ā€¦ but i#m not in top1000 anymoreā€¦ no idea if i can make itā€¦

using squire wabbit and 4 x namahageā€¦ no emblems unleveld 2* troopsā€¦

so i think i should have the heroes and firepowerā€¦ i do have the mats as wellā€¦ but still canā€™t make it to top 1000ā€¦ so maybe iā€™m to dumb or unskilled :frowning: