🗿 New Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

I had 1 in Rare, 2 in Epic and 2 in Legendary. Can’t remember specifics though.

1 Like

Sweet pull, congratulations! I, too, got back-to-back 5* event heroes in my pull:

Trade you my Owl for your Panther :wink: :laughing:

7 Likes

I think this changed slightly, I did several repeats of stage 12 and it was always yellow monsters, not a single green. Could use more inputs for confirmation.

1 Like

How are the levels involving Gazelle, does she make them more difficult?

I have a rewards chart somewhere. Still looking

Rewards chart…look here

Thank you! I’m looking for the rewards chart. I have the one from 4/19, but it’s outdated. Doesn’t match the rewards in the new event. This is what I have now…

1 Like

The rewards are in the top post of this thread.

You can also see them in the game under the Rewards tab.

2 Likes

Thank you! :cookie: :cookie:

1 Like

I’ve seen the list of rewards and in game. I’m asking if there is an updated poster/ chart like the pic I just posted.

I don’t believe Mariamne made a new version of the consolidated screenshots like that for Guardians.

The ones that had new versions are here: 🌟 Memento Challenge Events - #2 by Mariamne

And @Guvnor made some for the other events here: 🌟 Memento Challenge Events - #198 by Guvnor

4 Likes

Okay. Tysm. I’ll stop searching. Lol

1 Like

Is this a good place to post scores? I’m looking to do fairly decent in the rare tier and wouldn’t mind comparing. Here’s my first run through.

Thanks!

10 Likes

Definitely, and nice start!

Thanks. I have a pretty decent teacher. :wink:

1 Like

would truly appreciate it if a constant top 1000/500/1000 player could share how many points they’re getting per stage.

lvl3= “Form”

Check out this guys alliance mates summon results… Wowzers

Speaking of statistics, anyone else have coin/chests stats? I’ve spent over 100 WE now at rare3, 0 chests. I was getting 1 per 15-20 WE for the past 4 events… Anyone else?

Something like this?

1 Like