šŸ—æ New Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Do it the odds always not in your favour get lucky all is good!

yes, wish this was closer to blackjack and not poker or roulette

you mean the lottery.

1 Like

Zeph, my question is: would you consider yourself, uhā€¦I dunnoā€¦ lazy?

1 Like

Clearly

207ocarina

5 Likes

Hereā€™s my 3* Teltoc bashers

2 Likes

These scores are about to get SHREDDED!

2 Likes

Related: New Challenge Event Offers Discussion (January 2020)

2 Likes

Got Jackal and Falcon on my first 10 pull plus 2 bats. It saves me a lot of gems for Atlantis.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if I should be happy or sadā€¦ I was aiming for G. Falcon, really needed him for the event. Didnā€™t get him in my 10-pull.

But got Jackal and Vela (my first ever bonus draw after exactly a year of playing. In fact, I think itā€™s exact to the day, although I canā€™t really remember).

I mean I should probably be happy I got a 5 star, but at the same time I am falling for the gamblerā€™s fallacy, and wish I could have ā€œsavedā€ this luck for JF or Telluria instead.

edit: and 3 isshtaksā€¦ Before the 3 star tournament, I was trying to power level my berden. In 100 trainings, I got 5-7 green heroes. Right after I maxed him, I got like 8 green out of 20 trainings. And now in my 10-pull I got 3 isshtaks, belith, little john dupā€¦ lol :smiley:

edit: btw, do you guys think itā€™s worth it to keep an isshtak for a mono-green rare challenge event team (or maybe raid tournament?) Iā€™m kind of running out of space.

edit3: Gotta commemorate my first bonus draw with a screenshot:

4 Likes

I find the levels of dispellsble, undispellsble and dispells undispellable to be a complete nonsense.

If it must be this way, it needs some kind of level to make it clear.

I.e
Boldtusk has a lvl 1 buff

Caedmon had a lvl 1 dispell

Evelyn has a lvl 2 buff

Guardian frog has a lvl 2 dispell

Omg!!! I am sooooo hyped right now!! First x10 pull I get 3 GET EM 3 JACKALS AND PANTHER IN the pull!!!

Then did a second pull and got my final Pulverizer bro I have been missing for ages now.

Screenshot_20200107-221515

I got very lucky!! Got 2 out of the three I set out to get. Just need to get Falcon.

20 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile: great pulls! And you got that cute little bat, I love bats ^^(Ā°Ā°)^^

Iā€™m waiting for some more gem offers to do 10x pulls. My alt got a 2nd Kelile from one pullā€¦ ok, a 4*. Move onā€¦

2 Likes

Very sad I did not get Jackal, who Iā€™ve wanted for a while now. I did get Vela tho, my first blue 5*!

6 Likes

Oh my lord, the Chameleon is so irritating.
If you color stack, when the special goes off it switches the color to its weak color - red becomes green.

1 Like

Be careful and do not take purple vs. Chameleon. Purple turns into yellow and the event reflects yellow.

And whatever you do, do not blind Chameleon! Your 3-2 color stack could turn into a rainbow (almost).

4 Likes

I just ran out of blue projects so I was hoping to pull Vela more than anything. I already had Jackal so I was also hunting a Falcon and the new bat so I did a 10 pull :

afbeelding

WOW! exactly the two heroes I was hunting for! How insane is that?

Feeling lucky and not having pulled the new 3* I decided to do another pull. Extra Jackals and Falcons never hurt anyone. Who know I might get lucky and pull panther who I really want. to my utter dissapointment I still donā€™t have the bat after 20 pullsā€¦ However :

afbeelding

20 pulls and I got 2 HOTM and 2 5* event heroes. Not to mention both 4* event heroesā€¦ Sadly I missed out on the bat but I am not complaining.

Hopefully the bat will show up with my event token summons later on.

Insane luckā€¦Insaneā€¦Iā€™m still in denial. Unbelievable

11 Likes

Well my pulls as always are underwhelming.
All dupes except tibertus and the bat

I think i havenā€™t pulled a single non 3* event hero since 3/4 years of playingā€¦

1 Like

any idea when the updated level chart of this event will be up? Thanks in advance