🗿 New Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Epic Teltoc was a lot easier imo than previous event epics. Toughest epic for me was Pirates as that was the one I never finished. With these events I do not aim for leaderboard position, just completion. When this rolls around again, it will be even easier as Wilbur will be maxed out.

@zephyr1 and I are working on the other heroes :smile:. The idea is to have similar graphics for all existing heroes, costumes, and later (later later), max shield and sword paths for emblems. Thanks :smiley: (Also, reminds me that I need to make a post about some stats.)

4 Likes

@Lumi Would you post links to these topics here when you post them? Especially the shield and sword paths for emblems. Thank you.

I got two G Jackals and one G Falcon and one G Bat on 20 pull, and one Vivica.

2 Likes

So consider yourself quite lucky.

2 Likes

Definitely :smiley: . We’ll get something handy one way or another lol

2 Likes

With this event approaching, I’d like to take a shot at top 1,000 in rare for the tonic. For those that finished in this bracket last time, what teams do you typically go with? Mono red? Purple?

@zephyr1 @vanZille @DaveCozy just tagging people I saw above that had good finishes

1 Like

mono-red. rudolphs and namahages. throw in a costume hawkmoon if you like.

2 Likes

I don’t usually save copies of 3* hero’s. Would a team of costume hawk moon, Rudolph, namahage, squire rabbit and another like Ei Dunn work? Or should I not even bother with that?

1 Like

honestly, you can probably use anything to get top 1000. It’s not that competitive.

I didn’t have so many namahages when i started building my teams so I’m using C.hawkmoon, Nashgar, Nashgar, namahage, Azar. and it works just fine.

1 Like

Forgot all about Nashgar. Cool thanks for the pointers man! I know what battle items I’d need. Glad to hear I have a real shot. Could use the tonic

Your kidding right?

Events are becoming more and more competitive especially in rare because it’s very easy and cheap to have the right 3* you need for getting a good rank.

4 Likes

I use Mono Purple more personally, but I might try mono-red more this time, specially in some stages where there are only green minions and where Panther is one of the bosses

Sadly I missed out on Balthazar’s costume, which would’ve been amazing otherwise for the bonus stats (as I run Gill-Ra + 3 Balthazars + Chochin). Nevertheless this time I’m planning to replace one of my Balthazars with Bjorn (only scored 1 so far).

On the other hand I have Ei-Dunn maxed and emblemed. I also scored Sq. Wabbit during Springvale, who will be done by next month and probably emblemed as well. So my mono-red team might be much stronger

2 Likes

I’ve typically used mono red, with Costumed Hawkmoon and a mix of Squire Wabbits and Rudolphs.

I tried Ei-Dunn in a recent Challenge Event too, which was ok.

2 Likes

sure, more competitive. But not so competitive that you NEED to optimize heroes that much. Board luck probably matters a lot more.

Thanks all! You guys are seriously so helpful on here. Much appreciated. Seems like a mix of mono purple and mono red could be a good strategy based off what the mob colors are and what the bosses are. I just finished 160th in legendary in grimforest so would like to avoid just missing my mark again like that if possible lol

1 Like

I used Rudolph before I got Squire Wabbits recently , I felt that minions delay next turn especially if you have 2 of them .
I am going to try Costume Azar this time as she can hit 3 in fast speed .

1 Like

That team works for 4/5 events, you can use a 5th sniper/hitter too for the first stages and take some healing potions and att+ banners. Got rabbit and Rudolph too, but namahage hits the best. Off topic: Have built an epic team too for 4/5 events, not guardians of course, which I use for legendary too, got me into top100 epic at grimforest without blue ones :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: :moyai: [June 2020] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: :moyai: [June 2020] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Cookie Settings