šŸ—æ New Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Zeph, my question is: would you consider yourself, uhā€¦I dunnoā€¦ lazy?

1 Like

Clearly

207ocarina

5 Likes

Hereā€™s my 3* Teltoc bashers

2 Likes

These scores are about to get SHREDDED!

2 Likes

Related: New Challenge Event Offers Discussion (January 2020)

2 Likes

Got Jackal and Falcon on my first 10 pull plus 2 bats. It saves me a lot of gems for Atlantis.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if I should be happy or sadā€¦ I was aiming for G. Falcon, really needed him for the event. Didnā€™t get him in my 10-pull.

But got Jackal and Vela (my first ever bonus draw after exactly a year of playing. In fact, I think itā€™s exact to the day, although I canā€™t really remember).

I mean I should probably be happy I got a 5 star, but at the same time I am falling for the gamblerā€™s fallacy, and wish I could have ā€œsavedā€ this luck for JF or Telluria instead.

edit: and 3 isshtaksā€¦ Before the 3 star tournament, I was trying to power level my berden. In 100 trainings, I got 5-7 green heroes. Right after I maxed him, I got like 8 green out of 20 trainings. And now in my 10-pull I got 3 isshtaks, belith, little john dupā€¦ lol :smiley:

edit: btw, do you guys think itā€™s worth it to keep an isshtak for a mono-green rare challenge event team (or maybe raid tournament?) Iā€™m kind of running out of space.

edit3: Gotta commemorate my first bonus draw with a screenshot:

4 Likes

I find the levels of dispellsble, undispellsble and dispells undispellable to be a complete nonsense.

If it must be this way, it needs some kind of level to make it clear.

I.e
Boldtusk has a lvl 1 buff

Caedmon had a lvl 1 dispell

Evelyn has a lvl 2 buff

Guardian frog has a lvl 2 dispell

Omg!!! I am sooooo hyped right now!! First x10 pull I get 3 GET EM 3 JACKALS AND PANTHER IN the pull!!!

Then did a second pull and got my final Pulverizer bro I have been missing for ages now.

Screenshot_20200107-221515

I got very lucky!! Got 2 out of the three I set out to get. Just need to get Falcon.

20 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile: great pulls! And you got that cute little bat, I love bats ^^(Ā°Ā°)^^

Iā€™m waiting for some more gem offers to do 10x pulls. My alt got a 2nd Kelile from one pullā€¦ ok, a 4*. Move onā€¦

2 Likes

Very sad I did not get Jackal, who Iā€™ve wanted for a while now. I did get Vela tho, my first blue 5*!

6 Likes

Oh my lord, the Chameleon is so irritating.
If you color stack, when the special goes off it switches the color to its weak color - red becomes green.

1 Like

Be careful and do not take purple vs. Chameleon. Purple turns into yellow and the event reflects yellow.

And whatever you do, do not blind Chameleon! Your 3-2 color stack could turn into a rainbow (almost).

4 Likes

I just ran out of blue projects so I was hoping to pull Vela more than anything. I already had Jackal so I was also hunting a Falcon and the new bat so I did a 10 pull :

afbeelding

WOW! exactly the two heroes I was hunting for! How insane is that?

Feeling lucky and not having pulled the new 3* I decided to do another pull. Extra Jackals and Falcons never hurt anyone. Who know I might get lucky and pull panther who I really want. to my utter dissapointment I still donā€™t have the bat after 20 pullsā€¦ However :

afbeelding

20 pulls and I got 2 HOTM and 2 5* event heroes. Not to mention both 4* event heroesā€¦ Sadly I missed out on the bat but I am not complaining.

Hopefully the bat will show up with my event token summons later on.

Insane luckā€¦Insaneā€¦Iā€™m still in denial. Unbelievable

11 Likes

Well my pulls as always are underwhelming.
All dupes except tibertus and the bat

I think i havenā€™t pulled a single non 3* event hero since 3/4 years of playingā€¦

1 Like

any idea when the updated level chart of this event will be up? Thanks in advance

Until it comes out, you can use this:

2 Likes

that is perfect! thank you @bobiscool !

3x10 pulls. Not a single 4* or 5* event hero.

1 Like