šŸ—æ New Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Just a few rando pulls and I got the first dewd I wantedā€¦

ā€œBeat on the brat, beat on the brat; beat on the brat with a
TELTOC BAT!!!ā€

2 Likes

1st pull was falcon, 2nd pull was carver and 3rd was jackal. My yellows stink so I can finally put danzaburo on the bench for something a bit better.

Iā€™ll quit the pulls while Iā€™m ahead :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I did four 10-pulls and a few less than stellar single pulls from Challenge Coins. Overall, not a great bunch, but a second G. Jackal, 2 G. Bats, a second Wu, and a buttload of feeders for Richard, who reached final ascension moments before this post.

and moments after:

Oh, just three Dawas! Foā€™sure thought Iā€™d get a dozen Dawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2 Likes

My results were similar, except I got falcon in my 4th pull. I did a fifth and got Jackel and a second falcon. Also, 6 bats. I did get a lot of 4*, but those were dupes or dupes of dupes.

What score total should I aim for to be in the top 100? Currently Iā€™m at 24k but would like to maintain within the 100k. Does anyone know the average score to aim for in legendary? Does it vary greatly amongst events?

Here you go :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Can you also mention if any stages gave you the token chest ? Just want to check the max score for each stage with out the chest .

Thanks for the snapshot :grinning:

1 Like

thank you so much! This is my first time trying in the challenge events, and the way I played the stages was much worse than the smooth images of me blowing through the stages in my mind, lol.

Itā€™s encouraging to see that I have a few stages that are actually higher than yours, which means at least if I spend enough effort my sub-optimal team is able to score in the top 1000.

I know Iā€™m asking for a lot, but if you can also post the scores for epic and legendary, that would just be so helpful. But even if you donā€™t, thank you so much! that img is really useful! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my team so far. Proteus just destroys the bosses because of his ability to stop mana gain.

4 Likes

Nearly done now, no more axes and used no damage items for leg, just time stop, tornado, mana, big antidote. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I finished last stage of legendary after 4th try.
Used indeed one time stop. And some big Luck on the board with some diamonds.
Kiril helped to keep the team alive a little bit longer.

Proteus, wilbur, boldtusk, kiril, kageburado.

1 Like

After 13 Pulls i Pulled the red falcon 4 star.
I quit now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I started similarlyā€¦ now have 675647ā€¦ but i#m not in top1000 anymoreā€¦ no idea if i can make itā€¦

using squire wabbit and 4 x namahageā€¦ no emblems unleveld 2* troopsā€¦

so i think i should have the heroes and firepowerā€¦ i do have the mats as wellā€¦ but still canā€™t make it to top 1000ā€¦ so maybe iā€™m to dumb or unskilled :frowning:

No, you are not imo. Those on the top use up to 100 WE flasks and more, playing only perfect boards.
Judging by last events you need around 730k for top1000rare, 920k for top500epic and 1050k for top1000 leg. i made that observation the last 3 challenge events. Might be a bit lower for epic in that one, cause those bosses lv13-15 are hard to come by without the help of time stop and/or proteus power.

2 Likes

Auto play Rare

For rare tier, I am having a lot of fun on auto play with

Hisan 3*+1

Hisan 3*+1

Belith 3*+1

Gato 3*+1

Hawkmoon 3*+1

Gato protects the two healers from status ailments and both Hisan self cleanse.

Both Hisan prevent Owl from healing while Belith dispels Owlā€™s defense buff and Sand DOT ignores Owlā€™s high defense ( with and without buff ).

2 Likes

Epic finished without items.
Thx to Chameleon for making me holy. Dark tiles were goneā€¦

3 Likes

so you think reaching top1000 is only possible with massive WE use waiting for good boards?

i had the hope this is only necessary for top 100ā€¦ i had the hope one could make 1000 with good heroes and items ā€¦ without re-running over and overā€¦

3 Likes

Argh, disappointing. It looks like my team isnā€™t even fit for epic, let alone legendary. Even with decent boards, Iā€™m barely doing any damage so I have to continue hitting and hitting, which kills my combo, kills time, and thereā€™s no way you can keep getting godly boards all the timeā€¦

looks like top 1000 for the 3 EHTs is impossible :frowning: not sure if top 5000 for epic is possible, but, seems tough.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 doesnā€™t use flasks and manages to easily get top 1000/500/1000 all the time.

1 Like

I used 12 flasks for that results, if i hadnt used them it wouldnt be much different since you can play event 5days. @zephyr1 and i nearly have the same scores/ranks for the last ones, always top1000-500-1000, without excessive WE use, so its possible. My 4 Namahage+18 make it a bit easier of course for rare one.

3 Likes