•MadDogz• 2022

With a solid crew of 4 friends; we aren’t in any rush to “fill up”. But we are looking for quality members to join us as we journey to reach and compete in the Top 100s again.

For now, we are enjoying the relaxed pace our baby alliance provides. We are still slaying in wars, and just killed our 1st 5* titan :laughing:

If you’re looking for a good home to unwind, with good people and room to learn and grow, come chat with me!

Breaking from top alliance to start my own has been a rewarding experience so far. We are chill yet powerful — Drop me a line! palewhiteorc

Newly formed alliance comprised of top alliance/veteran players looking for a few new members to join us on our quest to reach and compete in the Top 100s.

We actively participate in all titans, wars, and events while maintaining a positive, supportive and chill atmosphere.

•MadDogz•
4900+ AW DEFENSE
29/17++ MANA TROOPS
40+ MAXED 5*

Check us out! Line: palewhiteorc

1 Like

Great crew, great beginning, room to grow and fine-tune things you want without too much pressure. Let’s chat! line: palewhiteorc

Have at least 40+ maxed 5*, enough maxed 4* to participate in events, and have two sets of mana troops. Primary minimum 29+, secondary 17+. We will consider if you’re very close. :crossed_swords:

Crushing wars and on 12* titans already!

Recently merged with a small crew - awesome experience and I’d be willing to do something similar again.

We are a competitive alliance, super friendly, helpful, fighting 10/11star titans and need you to help us grow. If you have at least 4800/4900+ AW defense, two sets of mana troops 29/17+ (lower considered for right teammate) and are an active player, please check us out!!

We have 10 members, and looking for more to join us here.

We are disciplined, friendly, fun and competitive, with occasional bouts of adult humor. Absolute war beasts - our goal is top 100.

4900 AWD, Lvl 29-17 mana troops gets you in.

I’m available on both line and discord. If you want to check us out and chat:

We are growing - 16 awesome members right now! See notes above - If you have what it takes and interested in joining us, let’s chat!

Line: palewhiteorc
Discord: Defiler#2476

We are full! Please feel free to drop me a note to join!

Line: palewhiteorc
Discord: Defiler#2476

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.