😜 New finley-kadC meta? how to break it! lets fight fire🔥 with love💚!

Hey all! :slight_smile:

new meta has arrisen (at least it is trying to):

finley - green - red - kadilenC - dark/holy

examples (in cup orders):
image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

SURPRISE!!!

yes, you guessed right, all are from the same alliance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

how to beat it?
with mono green, bring some dodgers too :slight_smile: like this:

hope you liked the reading!

1 Like

Can you figure how to beat it without asking for nerfs to other players hero’s? Asking for a friend

1 Like

:arrow_up:

Seems like something that hasn’t been tested…Basically a guess. Or do you have actual data?

2 Likes

@Boolz_San_CK

That would be perfect if you have all 6 teams for wars with a resurrector and a dodger for each team? Who has 6 resurrectors and 6 dodgers in their roster?

2 Likes

With the one and only Snow White :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The more crap those defenses cast the more SW will punish them, doesn’t work on mitsuko I guess :thinking:

1 Like

Mystic @rigs told me this would happen

1 Like

Ever seen what Mitsuko does to Finley? If you haven’t, you should. It’s glorious.

5 Likes

I made an Insarnia+18 commit seppuku in the last rush war with my 4/52 Mitsy :rofl::rofl:

As you say, glorious indeed

Yep. Mitsuko lets Finley or most other ice heroes crap themselves. The question is, who has 6 maxed Mitsukos?

It’s grg center using zeline/frigg/ckad/Francine flanks with a finley wing. It’s worked quite well at suppressing offenses in war, and has produced better defensive results at the very top than the standard telly defenses.

Cookie Settings