NEW filters for Hero Roster and leveling Heroes – with sample UI design mockups - BETA UPDATE POST #42

I would really like to see this feature!

When sorting by class should sort by BASE hero class for costumes. In other words sort by the class that costs emblems to level up. That’s pretty basic QOL

3 Likes

The current roster system in the game still needs some improvements, this thread shows a lot of great suggestions and ideas.

In the current roster , it would make things easier if we can sort by at least two different filters! For instance sort by Element & rarity or just any two or three filters at once!
The idea of scrolling all the way to the bottom of roster at every leveling time is so irritating and now outdated, particularly for deep rosters !

1 Like

We definitely need something like this. I cant set up a war team without it timing out. Are they actually wanting to discourage us buying more heroes?

I really like being able to filter between the rare, epic, legendary star heroes. Especially for soul exchange and events it would help identify which to use.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, yes. The roster UI definitely needs more filters. Please!

1 Like

Can we get the addition of filters for 3* 4* and 5*?

The current set-up is a PITA when I want to just peruse specific rank.

1 Like

When I level up heroes, I don’t want locked heroes to be seen on the list.

I didn’t care when there were fewer heroes, but it’s getting uncomfortable as the number of heroes increases.

Even if only locked heroes are not on the list, I will be able to level up much more comfortably.

Please change it.

I thought players got tired of asking for this little QOL change (among other roster management improvements)… this would be so easily implemented, benefit all players and have zero downside for the devs… guess they’ll just keep turning a blind eye, as they did for the last 5 years…

1 Like

The one and two stars aren’t so problematic, but when you’ve got a 3* trainer, it’s really easy to miss it because it’s separated from your feeders by a wall of locked 3stars. So much the worse for 4* trainers, which are totally hidden.

Team slots have become pointless. I have 10 team slots but they cause more headaches than good. In POG, new raid teams have to be assembled every day, so raid slots have lost their meaning. One slot is enough for that. 1 slot is enough for the titan, because it only needs to be assembled once a day. You need one more for the defense, one for the upgrades, and one more left for farming. That is, the basic 5 slots are enough. Having more just adds to the chaos because there are no filters for team composition. It takes a few minutes for a hero to be found during a war, during which the time expires and you can start over. Team slots only make matters worse, as these heroes are pushed forward, and it’s hard to keep track of who’s where in teams that are forced to keep changing. It is unbelievable that in more than 5 years the developers could not install normal filters. By color, by stars, by speed, talent only, limit broken only, etc… Come on guys, there are more than 800 heroes in this game… You can only sort, but that doesn’t work well either, because the team slots get in the way. I want the gems I spent on the team slots back.