NEW filters for Hero Roster and leveling Heroes – with sample UI design mockups - BETA UPDATE POST #42

Would be such an awesome system…

Now I wish for this, every time I check my hero roster.

This definitely gets my vote.
At least something like it.

Doesn’t Atlantis Rises event makes us all crave real bad for these UI improvements?

May be somebody mentioned it here. But if I leveling my hereos why there are no option to see only unlocked heroes? I do not wanna see all my 120+ heroes what are part of some team or locked. I wanna see only my feeders without long scrolling. THANK YOU!!!

2 Likes

Here’s my work-around to this (not a SG fix but a workaround)

2 Likes

That’s a good workaround, but it doesn’t solve the whole problem. When you have 4* trainers, or dupes from pulls, they will still require lots of scrolling to get to.

This is a great workaround before SG provides a fix, but my point was mostly to highlight that it isn’t sufficient to solve all the issues related to the current existing filters.

1 Like

This is also a very popular idea on Reddit:

2 Likes

I was about to suggest it, and found this post instead!
Amazing work!
I would just suggest to add a filter for classes
(Maybe even each sort category could be filtered by)
Anyway, I am up voting this

I have been wrestling with the lack of this filter for a while, until I decided to post about it. Low and behold, there was already several posts about this very thing! Please PleasePlease add this to your next update

I agree with this idea completely!! There does need to be other choices in the “Sort By” drop down list.

• Sort by star level, and organized secondly by element, and thirdly to show which heroes are fully maxed and how leveled the other ones in that star grouping. It would make to determine which needs to be leveled up for certain events, quests, and challenges.

• Sort by duplicate heroes which nothing has been done to level them. (Ones you haven’t even started on.)

• Sort by heroes that need ascension items to get any further, so we can choose which hero we want to use those ascension materials on. This helps especially in the same element.

• Sort by star so we can determine how many 3*, 4* and 5* teams we could have, and how powerful each team would be. It also helps to know what you NEED, as heroes go, and then try to attain them

• Sort by the type of hero they are using their special properties. It could be arranged for all healers, (Melendor, Rigard, Wilburand more) snipers (Kage Barado, Lianna, Chao, Triton etc.) tanks, (Khagan, Leonidis, Boldtusk etc) Basically, if you are needing certain specials for raid tournaments or building a passive defense, those qualities are what you seek to build your team.

*Sort by specific heroes who have similar strike patterns, such as damage to all of the opponents, one opponent, or the target and nearby allies.

• Sort by heroes similar abilities such as ones with buffs, dispel ailments, changes in abilities ( + 45% attack for allies, - 30% defense, mana building and decrease current mana, silencing opponent, deals % of damage back to attacker and so on). I feel that most of these additions would be better than some which are in place right now (rarity itself is still viewed through the power level, so THAT ASPECT doesn’t give a true evaluation so it’s a fairly pointless sorting method, especially when you don’t have a whole lot of heroes on your bench). I realize there would be some crossover, but it would still be helpful in each category for a player to make a decision in building your teams which are weaker and you need to use specific skills to make things work.

Can we have the following additional filters in Hero Roster?

Only 5*
Only 4*
Only 3*

The above filters would only show those respective heroes for those categories. This filter would also be available when assigning heroes to slots (Select a hero to the team).

Thank you

this is pure gold!!!

Dear all,

This is a simple request to add a small new feature to the list of hero’s page.

Currently it is very difficult to look at 3* or 4* only teams when preparing for a tournament raid … using the “power” filter does not help.

Someone who has hundreds of hero’s means it is a nightmare to visualise a 3* only team sifting through their other hero’s. I just want to only see 3* hero’s for example, and nothing else.

So my simple suggestion is, in addition to the current filters which should not be affected, add an additional second level filter:

• Show only 5* hero’s
  • Show only 4* hero’s
  • Show only 3* hero’s
  • Show only 2* hero’s
  • Show only 1* hero’s

This way we can make life a lot easier when wanting to plan for future raid tournaments!

For any programmer, this is about one hours work! Piece of cake to implement!

Thank you in advance!

Fookit

It’s there if sort them by rarity :slight_smile:

Good point and thanks happykacaa - that’s better, but you lose the element ordering … a second level filter can also keep the 3* troops ordered by element.

I still want to see all my 3* hero’s by element!

1 Like

For me personally i like to collect Heros i might never or rarely use. To have a better overview my idea is to separate the roster in to sections for 5* , 4* , 3* and feeding heros. Or maybe put in a Filter option which allows you to only Show the heros you need to see at the moment.

I think they should adjust the XP for each level hero to simplify it. Instead of 1* being 180, make it 200. 2* should be 400, 3* 800, and 4* 1200. Or something along those lines.

@Max_well what an insane art work of you, thanks - How can i give a 100 Votes for this?

@E&P wow! You worked out an addition of one new filter (Origin) since Max_well started this thread about 16 month before. If you continue to add others in this speed you could have implemented some 5 more of the suggested features till maybe around 2030.
There are so much actions in game, which require too much time, but sorting rooster and scroll up an down for levelling heroes is some we’re all required very often to do und which are boring and annoying again and again and again and again…

1 Like

Wow! Great work on the presentation!
I have been complaining about this in my alliance for som time to.
The thing I couldn’t se that is really simple thing really is a check box to place heroes in teams up top or hide teams and for example sort by power where it actually sort by power and ignore who is in teams…

A feature where you could exclude heroes used in war would be nice to just to make it easier to have an overview without having to “attack” to se it.
Wouldn’t mind seeing a feature where you could preecompile 6 war teams where when in this mode you can only use one hero once and when It is time for war attacks you just use your preeplaned teams and don’t have to get frustrated when your done with the team there is a “team is not available” message appears and you have to start over.

This is nice!

20 organized characters

1 Like

Cookie Settings