[New Feature, Wiki] Loot tickets- how to activate, collecting, uses- save world energy- Updated 2018-May-29

I did something similar last night as we were getting toward the end of our titan. I wasn’t going to level until this morning. And I had just my WE up either farming or finishing a quest anyways. Half a dozen of us were impatiently chatting about who would have a flag to finish it…(It wasn’t really at risk of getting away)

So I quickly used up my raid flags, used a WE flask, then loot-ticketed on 23-9 with all my flags (I haven’t played 23-11 yet, but XP/loot is nearly as good), and leveled up, and finished the titan. (I was in a hurry at that point)

Worked like a charm.

3 Likes

Someone pls explain what loot tickets are for and how to use them. I have several and want to use them wisely. I read through the thread but didn’t find a clear explanation.

It lets you auto win a stage you’ve already completed once before. You get loot without actually fighting, and you also get credit for all the kills you would have gotten, for your monsters wanted chest. You can’t use them on quests, just the world map.

When you go into a stage, if it’s eligible, there will be an “auto win” button next to the “fight” button.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! :blush: simple and clear.

1 Like

Types of Loot ticket use

Loot ticket use labels:

Leveling trick
Sleep
Work
School
Items, all
Items, ingredients
Items, resources
Items, chest
Device
Time
Anti-Hoarding

Click for description of labels

Leveling trick = Because leveling refills the world energy, it can be impossible to spend the energy to level then spend the refill. Especially if this happens at work, school, weekend or the middle of the night. This can lead to wasting an entire world energy bar. Leveling trick saves the most world energy lost, time lost, and loot lost.

Sleep = If less than 48 world energy bar, some players will wake in the middle of the night to empty their world energy bar. Matching tiles can require too much concentration or “wake up” the player preventing them going back to sleep. This is not a problem with Titan energy. Depending on a player’s world energy bar, using loot tickets can save lots of world energy, time lost and loot lost. And sleep, do not forget the sleep part.

Work= If less than 48 world energy bar, some players will use loot tickets in the middle of the work day, or during their commute, to empty their world energy bar. This is not a problem with Titan energy. Depending on a player’s world energy bar, using loot tickets can save lots of world energy, time lost and loot lost. And prevent you from getting fired, do not forget the not fired part.

School= same as work but prevents you from failing your classes.

Items, all= If you spend more battle items ( and their ingredients ) finishing a stage then you get as loot from the stage, then loot tickets can allow you to finish the stage using zero battle items. You may be doing the stage to get ingredients ( looking at you crude iron ) or recruits ( looking at you 2.15-8H ) or to fill an Elemental wanted mission chest often for low level accounts ( before Season 2, this was common for fire chest ) or in this case all of the above.

Items, ingredients= same as items but mainly farming ingredients.
Items, resources= same as items but mainly farming resources.
Items, chest= same as items but mainly filling an Elemental wanted mission chest.

Device= While auto play is helpful, it prevents me from using my device for anything else. See notes on auto play per hour.

Time= Even on auto play, stages take real world time. This use of loot tickets does not save lost energy, lost loot, lost sleep, lost job, lost grades, or battle items. It is strictly for convenience.

Anti-Hoarding= I try not to hoard items in Empires ( see link ). Unless I am saving for something specific ( Class quests, Challenge events, Atlantis Rising, good rainbow 5* team, etc. ) I try and spend 1/3 of all Hero XP, 3* / 4* items and non-farmable items.

Notes

Click for Auto play per hour

Link

( [Primer] Why do F2P MMOs have energy meters and paid energy refills or Servers are not free ( + loot tickets ) )

:warning::warning::warning:
This is a TV Tropes link. Click only if you have several hours to waste.
:warning::warning::warning:

FIN

1 Like

20 loot tickets bump

Hey Devs, fix this

([Suggestion] Elite energy flasks [stackable energy])

([Suggestion] Buying 3 WE, 1 RE, & 1 AE)

(Level up warning - #15 by Gryphonknight)

([Suggestion] VIP PASS add +2 to all energy bars)

FIN