New fastest (not most efficient) place to get XP?

I have 3X Xnolphods so … not quite. haha. Fun idea!

1 Like

@Xero786 Thanks for all you wrote there. Thank you for being you.

As for this:

When I published the Empires and Puzzles Books, I contacted Zynga’s legal department to ensure they were aware of the product. Their response? “Okay” and they bought 12 copies :smiley:

5 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I also make the calculation of this here

I hope you get another one soon. If it work, it will be very interesting video. :slightly_smiling_face:

And do you know if there is any other top player who have x4 of him ?

I do not know of anyone that has 4. I am the only one I know that have 3 and a couple that have 2.

1 Like

As @Xero786 said, just keep doing what you are doing as long as it brings you pleasure @JekylandHyde

IMHO you and @Mr.Spock post the best content out there on YT, especially when you work together.

It’s great to see the two of you, with such different approaches to the game, working together with such mutual respect. :pirate_flag::skull_and_crossbones:

4 Likes

Thank you! Much appreciated.

3 Likes

My goodness. The amount of berating someone for working to share his experience for the value of the community is shocking. We’re not driving Lamborghinis folks! Plus, it’s free content anyways.

If you want the info then watch the video. But the entitlement that what someone worked to present to you isn’t in the most convenient form for you personally is a bad look for anyone.

And for all the supportive people—that are present in much greater numbers than the entitled trolls—you are appreciated more than you realize :heart:

10 Likes

Thanks again @JekylandHyde for another contribution. When not doing avatar missions, I usually farm S4: 10-7 N.

2 Likes

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

LOL, speak for yourself :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FULL DISCLOSURE It was a one-day rental … well, more accurately, a 6-hour rental. haha

3 Likes

I have shown my support numerous times to both you and @JekylandHyde both in comments and likes. But what is shocking to me is the inability of content providers (free to a certain extent, since in some cases you need to pay time to watch adverts) to deal with criticism. Maybe these content providers should should put a disclaimer that they want to live in an echo chamber so some people that actually care about meaningful discussion do not engage them.

Every communication has two parts - content and form. Apparently someone is a troll if they dare to comment anything about the form and the content creators are entitled to hostility if they don’t like the feedback they receive.

Good to know :)))

2 Likes

@JekylandHyde I got the idea that you might be able to loop Xnolphod with only x3 of him in the Magic Tower. There is some bless that boost mana regen and make all heroes get mana when any heroes use skill. I think it is possible when you have those bless at level 2 of each and you might also need Odin with good amount of yellow tile :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That is a very interesting idea!

1 Like

I deal with criticism on YouTube 50 times a day. And speak for yourself there buddy…

1 Like

E&P and Spock, Yall are awesome. Just wanna say that. SG should be paying yall.

3 Likes

If they dare to comment… lol. There’s also multiple ways to convey a message, without causing offense. Sadly, having to respond to comments like this…

The response wasn’t unkind, but actually quite helpful.

FWIW this whole thread was to inform the player community on XP farming. That’s what the thread title says - Why players have come to this thread to just criticise and nit pick, is beyond comprehension. :exploding_head::sweat: I don’t know how you do it @JekylandHyde and still stay positive.

I for one enjoy your videos, and the many ways you try to help / inform the player community - you do you! It’s evident from the responses you’ve already received, you can’t please everyone. I appreciate your work. :star_struck:

4 Likes

I wish!

If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times. These types of commenters always say much more bout the commenter than their target. I always find it interesting how unashamed at how some people are in showing their true colors.

Secondly, I accept that those that can’t build often only free productive in tearing down.

Thank you. If some can find value in my efforts, that is wonderful and appreciated.

3 Likes

This is what I have also wrote in my message. That I do not agree about the way some critics convey their message, but this is not a reason to shut them down and also start writing yourself hostile messages. Not to mention that these people also started to criticise the way the OP wrote his messages in the first place.

“Sadly, having to respond to comments like this…” - what does this mean?

1 Like

About what I did not speak for myself? About criticism, I mainly talked about @JekylandHyde, but as far as I’ve seen there is a very little amount of criticism on your channel. However, calling trolls people trolls just because they criticised the way you conveyed a message shows me both a disregard to honest communication and a lack of grasp for what a troll actually is.

2 Likes

"If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times. These types of commenters always say much more bout the commenter than their target. "

Indeed. Have you wondered why you in particular receive so much criticism in comparison to other youtubers?

“I always find it interesting how unashamed at how some people are in showing their true colors.” Lol. Says the guy that starts his videos by promoting his book about making yourself rich :smiley: talks so much about how this game is only a hobby, but then fills his videos with commercials and is so preoccupied to monetize his content.

“Secondly, I accept that those that can’t build often only free productive in tearing down.” That is so magnanimous of you. How do you know what others build or not? Who is making assumptions and personal comments about strangers on the internet?

The main problem I have with you at the moment is how you do exactly what you criticise others for doing. You kept criticising Anchor for what you are now doing yourself. You get offended by any criticism and victimize yourself, but you don’t have problem to insult people here and finally, you talk so much about his game is only a hobby but you focus so much on monetising your content. You actually had videos with ads every 1.5 minutes or every 3 minutes :)))

If you would have just been honest and said clearly: “Dudes, yes, it’s marketing and advertising. I get that you might not like it, but for me it’s a priority to monetize my content and it’s my prerogative since I am the one making it and it’s something that drives me in making further content” you would have received much less of a backlash, including from me (and I still chose to shut up until you started to threaten and insult your critics). Instead, your messages were something like: “I don’t care about money, I am rich anyway, but it’s just a way for people to show appreciation for my time and energy, how dare you to criticise what I am doing, the world is a worse place because of people like you, I will block you”.

2 Likes