New fastest (not most efficient) place to get XP?

New fastest (not most efficient) place to get XP?

If you have followed my farming strategies, I have always focused on getting XP as fast as possible. I have a farming video up on various ways to get XP efficiently, but I am mostly interested in speed.

That said, I have a new farming location:

9 Likes

So it’s a secret unless we watch the video.

3 Likes

You didn’t click on it? Puh-lease.

I’m here to get information in the forum not drive YouTube views.

6 Likes

You’re a stick in the mud.

It’s an informative video, which is the way this man has decided to interact with the community.

3 Likes

As I’ve written elsewhere, I appreciate @JekylandHyde offering a wide variety of videos for the community. I understand not everyone feels the same. Not sure why some feel the need to comment negatively in his threads…

Anyway, I stopped focusing on farming XP a long time ago. Too much of my WE is reserved for farming S4 avatars. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Endless purchase of WE daily = fatest XP talk is fine.

Efficient use of daily WE from game = fastest XP is useless, waste, irrelevant.

Where most players are, is an easy guess = irrelevant video / info… :wink:

Places of XP = easily known to those who play !

1 Like

I think this video could be very useful for players who are aiming to reach level 100, for the special Vivica avatar. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, I think it could be useful in certain situation. For example, a player may have plenty of WE flasks, and low/no titan flasks. They may need to farm XP fast to level up on a close titan. :wink:

Another example, I might have lots of WE to use up before going to sleep, and want to use up my WE quickly*, instead of farming S1 8-7. :wink:

*I hardly spend on the game, so I don’t have many loot tickets. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate the information

2 Likes

Why? As far as I have been able to determine you cannot store avatars so you can switch at will. I’m intrigued by the sweat smile “copied from quote: sweat_smile” emoji also, the code may as well say perspiration smile as that is what the wording says quite literally. I prefer a sweet smile, I’m a sucker for them. :grinning:

1 Like

Here is some information for you: Click on my username, click ignore, select “forever” and you never have to see my posts again. You can do that quietly, without spreading any negativity or being unkind to a fellow human being. It is very simple. I just did it to you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you.

Thank you.

Sometimes those that can’t create can only feel accomplished by tearing others down. I generally find their comments say much more about them than they do about me.

Hahahaha… truth!!

Thank you.

Click on your avatar and it will show you all of the saved avatars. I switch them all the time.

4 Likes

I have some questions. Have your auto-farm team ever lose when the board is very bad ? And do you select as boss as target manually in every round ?

I am one of those players who like to collect avatars. :wink:

This is my current missions screen, and I am looking forward to getting the Crystal Fairies avatar. I think it is pretty, and I like changing avatars according to selected events. :rofl:

To the Debbie/Drew Downers towards Jeffrey:
@JekylandHyde and any other YouTubers are free to upload any content they wish (within reason). He doesn’t have to cater to all/most players. I appreciate, and enjoy his videos. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

If I happen to notice the boss round, I sometimes click the targeting (so does my wife if she sees it! haha) The cause for loss is more often the Underwild tiles overwhelming the team. It is particularly risky if the opening board has 4 enemies instead of 3. It loses sometimes.

I think some people fail to consider that not every one learns best from reading. Hearing and seeing a concept can add to the learning and the dialogue.

Also, I can put a ton of information into a video while I am talking that I would not ever spend the time typing out.

We are all different and learn in different ways. I will never understand those that need to be unkind to strangers online. Thank you.

6 Likes

Wow, you blocked a person for stating your intentions?

If you weren’t driving up views and really wanted to help the community, why not just add a brief summary in text? That way you’d be helping even more people.

But if the person you blocked was correct…

4 Likes

Really? I’ve asked this before but no-one answered thank you wonderful person.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

:rofl: (lighter note : well tried)…
though,
I have good number of WEFs which I only use in Atlantis (90% in province-1) to collect more than everything required for the whole month, including for titan mats + XP without using LTs & with speedy TaT !

1 Like

That would be my stance; we can speak at 150 words per minute but almost no-one can type that fast and also not produce a wall of text…

1 Like

Cookie Settings