New Families Suggestions (Training Camping Heroes)

After recent modifications, the heroes obtained at the Training Center have become “outdated”, even with costumes. With that in mind, I suggest creating a “family” for each “color”, as shown below:

(generic values needs to go through proper balancing)

New Families Suggestions (Training Camping Heroes):

Green Heroes
Family: Forest Avengers
Effect: With 3/4/5 Forest Avengers heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% additional attack.

Red Heroes
Family: Merciless Army
Effect: With 3/4/5 Merciless Army heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% additional defense.

Blue Heroes
Family: Guardians of the Icy Summit
Effect: With 3/4/5 Guardians of the Icy Summit heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% additional Health.

Yellow Heroes
Family: Protectors of the Sacred Temple
Effect: With 3/4/5 Protectors of the Sacred Temple heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% additional healing.

Purple Heroes
Family: Legion of the Damned
Effect: With 3/4/5 Legion of the Damned heroes in your team receive 5% / 10% / 15% chance to revive after a lethal blow (cumulative with other effects of the same type).

I agree with this idea, if only to bring the heroes that most beginners will have in line with what is happening with the Hotm’s. Also, that it may help these “dated” heroes get some more play time.

The problem is that while I agree with your idea, I do not think SGG will add this to their obvious list of “money spinners”.

1 Like

I don’t think they’d group them by color it’s too much of a boost to mono play, which they seem to be discouraging and no other family in the game works this way.

I do think the idea of a family system for S1 heros should be developed as they are going to be the last heros in the game that lack it.

2 Likes