New Emblem Quest Challenge

And it’s done! Thank you to @Muchacho for initiating the challenge and everyone for their encouragement! Though I had used some all 4* teams in the previous vanilla hero challenge, this one still gave me some moments of angst during team selection.

Interestingly, getting the right team together was actually more stressful than the actual matches. I figured this was because I have more choice in 4*s and definitely more strategy came in vs plugging in my usual 2-3 eligible 5s and then building the team to keep them alive. In this challenge I focused more on complete team synergy and enemy counters. So building the team was stressful but the actual games mostly were smooth.

Another highlight was seeing 3s come out to play! 4s have long been touted as the bread and butter of any roster. But there’s so much special variety in 3s as well especially with costumes and season 3 heroes. I really loved seeing those teams. Standout was the team with 3 Bjorns. Can’t recall the player, the trial or the rest of the team, but those 3 Bjorns are unforgettable!

Here are my trial posts.

October 14, 2020

Trials of Mysticism (Sorcerer/ Wizard):

Sabina - C. Melendor - Almur - Skittleskull - Proteus

October 18, 2020

Trials of Serenity (Ranger/Paladin):

C. Rigard - C. Tiburtus - C. Little John - Buddy - Jack O’Hare

October 21, 2020

Trials of Survival (Barbarian/ Rogue):

Nordri - Grimm - Jott - G.Jackal - C. Li Xiu

October 25, 2020

Trials of Piety (Monk/ Cleric):

Mist - Wilbur - C. BoldTusk - Sumle - Gafar

October 28, 2020

Trials of Decimation (Wizard/ Fighter):

BoldTusk - Colen - Fura - Proteus - Merlin

November 1, 2020

Trials of Nature (Druid/ Ranger):

Gullinbursti - Caedmon - Buddy - C. Little John - Jack O’Hare

November 4, 2020

Trials of Shadows (Sorcerer/ Rogue):

C.Kiril - G. Jackal - G. Jackal - C. Li Xiu - Danzaburo

November 8, 2020

Trials of Justice (Monk/ Paladin):

Wilbur - C. BoldTusk - G. Falcon - Sumle - Wu Kong

Nov 11, 2020

Trials of Strength (Fighter/ Barbarian):

BoldTusk- Nordri - Grimm - Colen - Jott

November 15, 2020

Trials of Fortitude (Druid/ Cleric):

Rigard - Boril - Mist - Caedmon - Gafar

10/10 :smirk: Look forward to the next one!

While this was fun and games, I cannot end this post without remarking on the complete disappearance of the Emblem Quest Reset Token. :pensive: You are missed.

4 Likes