NEW DIGITAL Empires and Puzzles Calendar of Events now accessible thru the web (Google Calendar & .iCal Formats)

Not me, thanks go to @Novo. She is The Calendar Girl.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info​:grin::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hey I am having trouble when I click on the first link to the calendar. Where do I click once it pops up to add it to my google calendar? Sorry I’m really excited but struggling. Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!

On my phone, there’s a button on the bottom right to add it to Google Calendar:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for making this! One little thing… who is the HOTM for May? :grin:

Clarissa:

Can get a sneak peak at what she looks like if you check the avatar rewards in the Path of Valor (Valour)

2 Likes

I was about to reply, but then saw you were typing. I’m gonna start calling you QuickDraw McGraw. Lol! Just kidding, maybe.

3 Likes

It looks like Shrikewood started a day earlier than what the calendar says. Maybe something to update?

2 Likes

Working on that today.

4 Likes

@Novo goes with the best guess we have, but many things don’t have a fixed start. I’m happy to have any idea when things are going to happen

2 Likes

Awesome Novo!

20 bless yous

3 Likes

THANKS a bunch for that all-in-one calendar!
HOTMs still need a fix, though. They fall behind with one monh.

I just looked at Apr & May are we going to see anymore costume opportunities?By the way love the calendars.

1 Like

I haven’t done a lot of responses so I don’t know what happened too part two. Just wanted to tell you I love the calendars.

1 Like

Thanks @JohnASr69
The costume events are listed through to the end of the year. However since some things overlap the month view will state (+2 or +3 more) so you may need to view the digital calendar by either day view or week view to ensure you’re seeing everything listed. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I new there had to be a simple answer but I could not see it. Regardless of some of the intense debates all systems have a rhythm to them. Whether you want to believe it or not there is no way around it. Whether you’re talking about algorithms, shell scripts, or mechanics there are consistency that can not be broken! I apologize for babbling.

1 Like

I don’t known how to keep this and still have it function properly, so I book marked it. Hope that works because for me this has been the best one yet. Also tried to share with hard drive but not feeling it. Thanks for all the work! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Post #5 & #24 explain a bit on how to subscribe and/or add the calendar events you want to your own Google Calendar if that helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d done something like this before by having the iCal feed be a script, and you add or remove categories using url parameters.

For eaxmple:

This does require someone that knows how to code plus some hosting, thought! If you’re just adding events into a single Google calendar someone else could still use your feed as a source, as long as you were completely consistent with the naming conventions.

Woohoo, 5.0k clicks for this link. Thanks everyone, hope you all are enjoying the digital calendar.

5 Likes