New Costume event too hard?

This event has turned into a big debate which is fine. I just wish ALL the people saying its easy or not hard would POST A PIC of your team. SHOW people how attainable it is.

This is a phone game. I know you all can screen shot and posting pics on this forum is easy.

1 Like

Can we all agree SGG should replace all trainer in the event into keys ? Difficulty not withstanding

7 Likes

You’re not wrong there at all. These trainers are a joke when many haven’t got anything of value to train.

Pompitous, i said if i used bomb and dragon attacks, then it must have been more difficult - i guess on the level of other challenge event’s last levels. I can only say i dont perceive it as more difficult. My husband and i talked about it and neither of us understood the fuss.

I dont understand why his is an issue. All folks perceive things differently.

What bothers me was the rudeness of many towards me. And this seems to have been quite deliberate.

Was asked in beta. Yes that’s the issue. More work. Wrong rewards. (It was worse in beta)

If you plant apple seeds you will get apples.

3 Likes

very well said @Elayanith :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still surprised that we get some people disagreeing that the event got harder. Really?

The event went from 10 levels to 15. The recommended team power went up. Just those two things alone…

… am I dreaming? Should I pinch myself? Is this one of those alternative truth things I’ve heard about…?

3 Likes

Maybe I can help. I think it is these 4 issues:

1. This particular event was entry level easy before. The difficulty increase is perceived as "overboard" from what the event was previously.

2. The Masquerade has been described as "designed" or having a purpose to "update" or "buff" S1 heroes.

3. Because of the previous 2 reasons, it has also been suggested that the Masquerade is further designed for "new players".

4. As already stated, now… the work, which you admitted is harder and requires item consumption, is not equivalent to the same reward as before…of 2 pulls and some trainers which can be farmed up in a couple weeks.

I agree with the first and last point. But I don’t see those as huge ordeals worth the fuss. I strongly disagree with 2 and 3, but don’t feel a need to belittle.

I forecast those that struggled preforming better as they continue to develop. I would say a legitimate complaint would be the flood of Legendary’s in every new portal and the lack of rare and epics. Due to that… new players will struggle more than we used to, as difficulty increases to keep us whales / and or long-term developed folks challenged and interested.

So they will pass… on even trying in an event that supposedly "buffs" S1 heroes. When in reality, it houses the dawn of 8* monsters that will push rosters closer to 6000 TP.

Disagree with it. We should all be allowed to disagree. The initial remark of, "it wasn’t more difficult" came off in a bad way. Hope everyone chills now. But not holding my breath

4 Likes

Do 3 chests a day, watch Mystic Visions, you will have at least 3 additional pulls on next Costume Chamber.

I’d like to know how far worse in beta was it ? Instead of trainer it was…potent leaves ?

2 Likes

I never farmed 3 keys on the side.
I got 2 extra once. Otherwise only enough for 1 extra.
But to be fair…
it was the birth of this event that crippled how much time and effort I put in.
I have hated and distrusted costumes since the chamber was announced… once they escaped the chamber I had to leave my alliance for having been repeatedly MIA.

Mystic Vision… pffft. I’d rather watch paint dry

Based on engagement.
Once the game forces you to cut content because you have a life, Mystic Vision was the 3rd thing I stopped doing. Right behind PoV. And yeah maybe some luck, too. I don’t doubt you could get 3 extra. So that’s 4 pulls for the frustrated newbies. Weeeeeeeeeeeee :partying_face:

Bad luck I think :frowning:
I’m geting from 10 to 15 keys per month from (free) sources other then masquerade. So from my viewpoint the 3 additional pulls is a safe assumption.

You are asking why some forum members react harshly to your posts?
Let me explain.
In one of my sister alliances we have a male player with the in game name „Lady Kathryn“. A game or forum name is not in every case sufficient to identify someones gender. So someone did you the courtesy to use he/she to not offend you by using the wrong pronouns. You used it to ridicule her and construct a new offense.
Other players spoke up, like the beta testers, and expressed their problems with the new difficulty and not getting significantly better loot.
You dismissed that saying „I am being tired…“, that is at least a lack of empathy or a calculated offense. Those who perceived it as an offense reacted with anger.
In the discussions you give no arguments, citing your better than average team can now be perceived as bragging and fuels only the anger. And that your hubby shares your opinion is no argument, but better sense of him.
No one besides the weakest 10% of the players above lvl18, that was the minimum to enter the costume chamber, needed bombs and dragon attacks to beat the event.
So your statement „ I did not find it more difficult“ could easily be identified as a lie.

Now add all this together, if someone offends others, lies to them, gives no resonable arguments and is easily offended?
How would you react, reading your posts I would think with anger and ridicule and not with empathy and understanding.

They gave you your own medicine. If you would communicate more friendly and polite, I think the answers would be more friendly too.

Happy rethinking your communication habbits

13 Likes

And we are entitled to call you… um, well let me pick my words carefully
not the sharpest tool in the shed

1 Like

Didn’t it literally have potent leaves as a reward. Or it could be an arrow attack

1 Like

One axe was one and another was 3 antidotes and it was even harder :joy: I dunno that’s gonna on tbf

2 Likes

It just wants to hear this

Oh wow your so great you didn’t have trouble.

Anyways. We all know it was harder cause it … cough said it was on the team power.

And as repeated many times.

Harder ok

If loot increased.

I think they misunderstand we ment more keys! Lol not more trainers.

One axe

1 Like

3000 TP for 2 antidotes, 3850 for an axe… :clown_face: event