New Chronological List of Hero Releases

@PlayForFun, now coming at us fast & furious. We have new Morlovia heroes: Legendary are Alucard, Miriam & Midnight, & Matilda. Epic is Ana-Belle, and Rare is Goopy.

Thx, I have updated the OP with them + I have added the Mighty Pets which will arrive on November 3.

1 Like

Thanks buddy, now I hope I can just grab one. lol

1 Like

@PlayForFun, we now have the Anne the pirate released. But my coins only nabbed three 3*'s this time. lol

1 Like

The OP is adjusted with Anne.

1 Like

You are extremely accomodating to everyone. I think its amazing because you update so much everywhere and as soon as your done, people are bringing your attention to things in sure you would get to in time. For a volunteer you are exceptional!

1 Like

The OP is further adjusted with the new Beta heroes.

Next Monday with the release of the Contest of Elements heroes we will have more heroes released the last year full year, and the year is not over yet, and there are heroes, which will arrive this year for sure (some of them were not in Beta yet), eg: Christmas Heroes.

1 Like

It would be interesting to see number of heroes in each rarity. I have the feeling that ratio of new 5* heroes/new 4* heroes increases while ration new 4* heroes/3* heroes remains more or less constant.

I will try to break it up to rarities this weekend.

2 Likes

Just a few small issues in an overall incredibly well done synopsis:

1. Oct 2022 HOTM is spelled Celidana, not Calidana
  2. June 2022 HOTM Arfanias is number 61, not 59
  3. Which skews the HOTM numbers from then on Kara is correct and then it follows:
    60 Kara
    61 Arfanias
    62 Klaern
    63 Tahir
    64 Grace
    65 Celidana
    66 Morax
    67 Balur
  4. S1 Costume V2 - Joon is on the same line as - Horghall, should have separate line

Great work and much appreciated!

3 Likes

Thx, I have performed the fixes.

1 Like

I hope we could at some point go back to the hero release rate of 2019. It was indeed a quieter and more peaceful time…

2 Likes

@PlayForFun, the Contest of Element heroes are added. Sadly, only enough teams to 80 coins. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I could finish the whole event and I got Li Xiu and Wu Kong…

I have updated the OP.

This is just happened after the release of these heroes:

kép

2 Likes

Thanks, my friend, and congrats on finishing the event.

1 Like

you can with the link that @PlayForFun posted in the OP

Wow, that is one more hero than in 2021 and we still have October…

I would like 2023 to be like 2019, with 35 new heroes only!

1 Like

Staff might be ok with that, but they might think you have missed “January” or “first quarter” in the end :smiley: :smiley:

I think might be 15-20 more heroes/costumes will arrive this year.
Including new Chrismas heroes, which were not in Beta yet.

@PlayForFun, we have four (4) new Covenant heroes: Legendary Kai and Ebba, Epic Meadow, and Rare Edelaide. Brings us to 460 total.

1 Like