New Chronological List of Hero Releases

I have adjuest the OP, and I have added the Contest of Elements heroes too.

Sif Costume is added to the OP.

1 Like

thank you for your continued hard work in constantly updating this!!

2 Likes

Looks like another change for Dune. Looks like they only release Sekhmet, and of course we do have Grace as the new HOTM.

I have added them to the OP + I have added the new heroes from Beta.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping this updated, @PlayForFun . It’s really useful to check actual data, because feeling wise it seemed that there were many more heroes released.

I am also curious though if we can also make a comparison how the special skills evolved from one year to another. Like what very strong special skills meant in 2017 vs 2018 … vs 2021 vs 2022. If it’s only an impression that there was a leap in the last year (or maybe two) or if the development of special skills was similar also in the previous years

2 Likes

The OP is adjsuted with Season 1 Secondary costumes and the new Gargolyle.

Hey bud, when you have time, they have Sun Quan released for the WOTK.

Thx, I have added it to the released heroes, and I have now added the heroes from the last Beta to the unreleased section and I have also added their announced release date.

You’re very welcome bud. I’ll keep an eye on them as best I can

1 Like

Ok.

I wish a Happy birthday to you !

Thanks PlayForFun. I do appreciate it

1 Like

Looks like only Legendary heroes Adalinda and Hawthorn were released with the new Covenant Summon. Guess they plan to release all of the heroes before we can even do the event. lol

1 Like

Yes, I have updated the OP.

1 Like

Looks like Tower of Styx has released Rare heroes Dante and Virgil, Epic heroes Arges, Brontes, and Steropes, along with Legendary heroes Erebus and Nemesis. Guess the others will come around next time.

1 Like

I have adjusted the OP with Styx heroes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gefjon costume is now added to the released heroes.
And the V52 Beta 1 heroes to the unreleased ones.

1 Like

they already do that. there is a purple version of Melandor. Ditto Boril. Joon and Magni are practically twins. Horgenhall and Justice are nearly the same.

Howdy @PlayForFun, we now have Legendary Set and Ma’at released in the Dunes summon.

1 Like

I have added them, and the October HoTM to the OP.