New Chronological List of Hero Releases

Mistweaver was released whereas hurricane is still pending

1 Like

Thx, I have swapped these two.

Thanks again as always @PlayForFun

Zynga/SG sure keep you busy… :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, they are :smiley:

As I am tagged I have updated the OP with the last heroes released this month :tada:

The next update will arrive in April.

1 Like

aww thank you! OK will not tag you this time :stuck_out_tongue: thanks again for all your hard work!

2 Likes

Even if you do not tag me, then I still see a new post here :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m feel the exact same. I often feel like it consumes so much more time now just to try staying at some sort of balance. At same time facing more
and more new stronger, challenging Heros in war and raids. It certainly has a way of keeping our attention though. Its Like keeping up with The Jones

1 Like

Sadly, it would appear that the site by @Marik is no longer available :cry:

@PlayForFun

I’ve found yet another project you do !

Not trying to pick nits but in the Unreleased section of the OP you appear to have some duplicates.

Amphitrite appears both before and after the Musketeer section and there is a extra line at the end which shows Knuckles and Cedar who are listed just 3 lines earlier.

I tried to quote the relevant sections but the formatting didn’t work. :confounded: mea culpa.

Thanks for doing this project too…

Remember “The only person who never makes a mistake is the person who never does anything.”

(Beginning to think you are really a network of alien AIs as you do so much!)

4 Likes

Does anyone have a up to date link to e-and-p-archives by @Marik ? The one in the original post isn’t working. I do have this bookmark for one of his tools Microsoft Power BI but I want to share the site with some of our new alliance members

1 Like

@PlayForFun
Lord Loki costume should be in May, not April; then the April Costume count of 20 will be correct.

The May Hero count looks like it should be 12, not 13.

1 Like

Thx, I have fixed these in the OP.

cedar and knuckles are still in unreleased list.

1 Like

Thx, it seems I have deleted something wrong there.
Now it is fixed too.

1 Like

@PlayForFun seems the overall count is wrong somewhere, Museum is showing 770 total (which also matches my personal spreadsheet).

Some other minor things that could be updated:

Costumes for Delilah & Natalya were released. So were Aconia & Griffex.

In Oct-22 Meadow is listed in the Legendary column, should be Epic.
In Nov-22 Toto got renamed to Max.
In Dec-22 Sugarplum got renamed to Holly.

1 Like

I have added the new heroes / costumes you mentioned.
I have also ficed the hero misplacement / name updates.

The total hero count is 765 according to recalculation.

I have no idea where is this 5 missing hero.

Does anybody see it ?

I just checked the monthly total since January 2022 and they are in line with my data vault (easy to do with filters on release date) so maybe a yearly total is wrong which make your grand total wrong? Unless the error is before 2022. :melting_face:

1 Like

I also checked the monthly heroes going back to Jan 2022 and they matched up with my list.

The 2022 monthly values add up to 154, but you have 149 listed; I believe that accounts for the difference of five on the total.

2 Likes

Which make it even worse because it means he is actually missing 10? :thinking:

1 Like

No; sorry if it wasn’t clear.

For 2022, there are 154 heroes in his list. The 2022 monthly sub-values add up to 154. But for the year total he has the number 149 showing. Change that number 149 → 154 on the 2022 total line and then the lifetime total bumps up to 568 (3* - 5* heroes), and 770 grand total to match the Museum value.

3 Likes