New chat room for elite players lvl70+ for comfortable communication

Hello everyone . I have been playing actively for almost three years. Sometimes there is a desire to chat with players of equal strength. Now the chat “experienced level 20” is really old. And the communication there is uncomfortable. Is there a chance that they will make a special room for players level 70+ ?? In Russian and English. I live on the Balkan Peninsula, I speak Slavic languages including Russian. It would be nice to make new rooms. A lot of players are now 70 level + enough for this decision. Thank you for the attention.

Interesting idea…

Why 70?

I would suggest hangin in the forum or line more than in game chats.

9 Likes

Is there a line chat for players over level 70?

Not that I qualify…

1 Like

No but on a rare occasion you can find some that require at least that in IQ

Now keep in mind it’s rare but they are out there…

8 Likes

Yeah set up a line chat group only add 70+ players :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Because now there are a lot of 70+ players who play for a long time. And that would make chat rooms more focused. possible and level 60 +.

Idk 70 players I’d add

The game has a 20+ room, but it no longer works as before.

The chat room is crap anyways I do see your point on maybe having a chat room for higher players but see it down the list of things to fix.
Line app best option :+1:

1 Like

Then why add a 60-70+ chat room?

I understood you . It’s easier for me to play and write directly in the game. than running another application on a smartphone. In one application. Do not waste time running Line and off the game

Why then is there room 20+?

Soo every one can join in the fun and spam and send applications to join alliance in general chat and not in alliance chat. Have people join your alliance who think there a merc to hit the titan who haven’t read your join our alliance message properly.
Sure the chat is crap and can be sorted better but not a top priority.

1 Like

Oh this thread looks interesting…

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for the objective opinion!

1 Like

No probs I hate chat to recruit haha :joy:
Get line be your only option dude.

1 Like

I CONSIDEr THAT IS TOO HIGH THE LEVEL REQUEST, MAY BE +40, BECAUSE AT THIS LEVEL THE MAYORITY OF PLAYERS HAS ALLIANCE AND HAD BEEN EXPERIENCES AT GAME

1 Like

Lol think you missed my joke

1 Like

Of course 40 is better than 20) I agree