New CHALLENGE - One Man Army (women also welcome)

Too much work, too little time comprehending lol

In other news, I can farm any level through S1 p14 with a single Jackal +20 lol

1 Like

10-9 with single Hawkmoon (costumed, talent level 6) and no items.
Fully emblemed, she would probably make it until P13 or 14, I guess.

2 Likes

Good effort.

This challenge started before emblems and costumes were introduced, so I expect there is lots of new territory

2 Likes

This is an awesome idea! I will definitely try this

1 Like

Thanks. Emblems and costumes indeed make a big difference. As far as I can judge, Hawkmoon is now the 3* best hero for this challenge as her HoT is massive for a 3* hero.

As 4* one man army, I’d choose Melendor’s costume version and expect that (with enough emblems) he could progress pretty far into 5 flag territory :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit:
16-3 done with costumed Melendor :upside_down_face:

With more emblems, maybe the early 6 flag stages are possible as well.

2 Likes

So, wait. Our 3* can’t have emblems, right? And I see item usage in the screenshots. Are we allowing items?

The original rule is no items.

I think I have to allow emblems because I can’t expect people to reset heroes just to play this challenge :smile:

5 Likes

All items are there, none of them were used.

For you, but not for all.

2 Likes

This was my first try at 9-6, so will see if I can get further.

2 Likes

i am going to try this! this is cool.

Edit: i tryed 9-2 with Azar. i died before the first round ended. :joy:

3 Likes

thanks @TGW for linking to this! and of course to @JonahTheBard for thinking of this in the first place.

Did 11-9 with Costumed Hawkmoon +9. Failed the first time; the boss’ stupid DOT special murdered me.

Second time was the charm, made sure to set up a Red Diamond before entering the boss stage. Diamond led to a second Diamond, and the cascade murdered the boss before it could fire its special Rest was easy :slight_smile:

Making sure Hawkmoon’s HOT healed her fully, before continuing to the next wave, helped too.

Healers are definitely the way to go for this challenge. And HOT is, IMO, better than straight healing, as the HOT nullifies the random slash attacks from each wave to keep you at full health.

Costumed Hawkmoon is :heart_eyes: !

5 Likes

I agree that c.hawkmoon is an absolute ninja.

Finally out from Belith’s shadow!

3 Likes

totally. on the world map, the attack boost sees more use than the dispel!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Have you had a go at the challenge, Mothman?

Not all the way. I stopped in Province 8. Are we allowed to skip ahead?

Yes, pick and choose whatever you like

1 Like

Who shall restrict it? :wink:

Last stage of S1 with 3:

2 Likes