New CHALLENGE - One Man Army (women also welcome)

@Emc154
Ghosting means to fire tiles into spaces not occupied by enemy monsters or heroes.

Ghost tiles charge up your mana much quicker than tiles that strike enemies.

It’s also a way of clearing unwanted colours without charging enemy mana, which is increased with every hit.

In the context @Wharflord was describing, he/she was destroying most of the monsters in a wave, but leaving one alive. They would then fire tiles through the gaps in order to charge Belith’s mana and use her healing power. This meant she would start every wave with a full health bar. This is a smart technique and is useful for rare quests, like Sand Empire in particular.

Any other questions about jargon, try the Fictionary:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/the-e-p-jargon-pulverising-fictionary/30695

4 Likes

Berden, 9-2

4 Likes

Sweet. Brilliant effort

Thanks for this fun challenge! I missed the part when you mentioned ‘no items.’ However I think that this would also be a good challenge with items.

Berden, 13-7

2 Likes

No items just makes it a comparable level playing field, but if you enjoyed the idea, that’s the main thing!

What items did you use, out of interest?

For 9-2 you can see what I used. for 13-7 I used bombs iinstead of arrows and large flasks for mana and health points.

It’s pretty impressive to get Berden that far, he’s not tank material :+1::+1::+1:

13-7, single 3* hero, no items :grin:
Hawkmoon

1 Like

Lol is that one of three Hawkmoons :grinning:

Now take 2 hawkmoon out, fill your item slots with items that end the fight at max stacks, then try again!

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome idea!

It’s not a 3* but fun!12.9 with Dalilah. Screenshot just before victory

2 Likes

My My My Delilah!
A bonus point for the soundtrack…
https://www.facebook.com/jek.lyuk.1/videos/163037394735790/?t=0

That was a lot of fun. First try with the beautiful Belith (without any use of an Item):

3 Likes

Great job! Belith is a clutch 3*

Nice idea.:+1:
Cleared 5-8 with Prisca:elementdark:…but yeah Belith :elementnature: might be superior.
For 4* I’ll go with Kiril.:elementice: :smile:

this is my Belith at 9.9 without using items

5 Likes

Progress

Prisca: cleared 6-7, died in 6-8
Belith: cleared 7-1, died in 7-8

with blue enemies Belith has an advantage of course

Kiril: cleared 8-7 easily…WE off

2 Likes

I’ve only got one last stage monster down on 8-7 with Belith… haven’t beat it yet but only played that a couple times

1 Like

@Cvs… You can post your 4* effort :wink: