New buildings’ locations 🤔

Where do you think the new buildings will be placed on our castles?
TBH I think on those 2 places

What do you think? :thinking:
Where else? :thinking:
Lets share our thoughts :smile:

I think I don’t need three forges and two of those will be converted.

2 Likes

You will need em when its an event time and you need to get some battle tools asap to help doing it.
I am running my x3 forgs all the time … and having nightmare with iron :sob:

1 Like

I must be further along than you. My iron mines and forges are maxed and I have hundreds of every item that can be created with iron. I rarely use my forge now days and have an incredible glut of iron.

1 Like

As F2P I am playing for a while but I am a newbie after all … july2017 aint long time … I think you are right and yes playing longer than me. :hugs:

I think they should draw up a new plot of land that the mystic vision bridge leads to. It should have atleast 4 spaces for future planning

3 Likes

This may lead to open the castle cap.
To 40 maybe as our 4 spots opened by reaching lv20.
:thinking:

1 Like

I wonder about having to convert an existing high level building. For example a level 20 forge to alchemy lab.

To ask for this I assume your forgs are all level 20 :stuck_out_tongue:
Otherwise why to shot the sky?

Might convert Iron storage since we can have Nine of those.

Given the (add favorite derisive adjective) visuals, perhaps there will be a new Atlantis base.

3 Likes

Aha! Thank you @Kerridoc !! That makes sense, was wondering about the new building designs…itch has been scratched!

9 iron storages? I have 5. But maybe i chose for other buildings instead? I just assumed we all ended up with the same number of each building?

1 Like

I’ve discovered leaked photos of the new base

5 Likes

We all ends up with same amount indeed … he/she might got confused or counted all the storages (iron/food) together.

1 Like

Sorry I was tired, I meant I had 9 farms and 5 iron storage.

1 Like