New buildings for duplicates

Does anyone know if the new buildings are being tested in beta yet? The hoarding of four star heroes waiting for the new building is killing my hero roster spots. Can the devs Atleast hint at what the concept is so I’m not massively disappointed for hoarding heroes. At this point I’m unsure if it’s worth it to keep all these duplicates. Thanks

2 Likes

Not in beta. Last target I heard was before Christmas. Alchemy lab will be first, and that is targeted for summer. In the AMA, they said the wouldn’t recommend keeping dups just for this. It also sounds like they arent even sure how it will work, so it is just a forum assumption that dups are needed.

3 Likes

Horde away lol
:joy:

Sorry .

Not just a forum assumption. Here’s what Tim said in the AMA:

I’m hoping there will be a legitimate use for duplicates. Too early to tell, will need to see what is released in beta and how the Hero Academy will be functioning.

So it’s not certain, but it is a “hope” of Tim’s on how it will work.

1 Like

Well, I believe it was a loaded question that drove that answer. So I take answers to loaded questions with a grain of salt.

The other relevant quotation, in response to:

6. Trading between players is perhaps the most commonly requested feature addition to the game. You’ve previously expressed a desire to add something related to this to the game. Do you still have that in mind for the future, or will other things like the Alchemy Lab and Hero Academy take the place of trading?

Same with Hero Academy, a surplus of heroes can be converted into new ones. Let’s see how that rolls out. I’m hoping that the Hero Academy would have something where some heroes could be traded or converted into new ones, but that needs to be tested in beta

Well I do hope its true, but not counting on SG is how you avoid rage quitting…

:rofl::joy::rofl: You make an excellent point. Recalibrating my expectations for “low.”