New bug issues since last update

New to this so i apologise. Since last update i have been raided 5 times losing 156.cups.
I tried to revenge attack and was told by the game system i could not attack because the game is played on a different app .

Hey Joseph,

Have you updated to 1.7 yet? They released it today for android (iOS later this week i believe), my guess is that either you updated the game after they hit you and now you cant hit them - or that people hit you and then upgraded. Sucks for you right now, but you can’t hit people that are in other versions of the game - you should be able to revenge when everyone is on 1.7 again!

1 Like

Not on my play store for android yet. Possibly different release times for different regions

1 Like

Thanks for reply , yes i had an auto update from playstore. Got excited thinking new had come out.
Hope i can revenge when they catch up on the update. :wink:

Thanks for that Talisax, think your spot on there :sunglasses:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Purchase error/need assistance getting help

ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ» 2600 кристаллов Π½Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ·Ρ‹Π² события, это ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΎ Π² 14:00 ΠΏΠΎ московскому Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ 07.06.2018 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°, мСня Π²Ρ‹ΠΊΠΈΠ½ΡƒΠ»ΠΎ ΠΈΠ· ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Ρ‹, кристаллы списались, Π° Π½ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π½Π΅Ρ‚! Π‘Π΄Π΅Π»Π°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½ΠΈΠ±ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒ поТалуйста! Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ!