NEW ASCENSION is FULL (waitlist open)! TOP 100, but fun atmosphere! (2400 cups, 14* titans)

Still have an opening for 1 after the war! If you’re interested, come check us out! :smiley:

Have one spot coming up after war! Please feel free to Line us if you’re interested in joining!

Won our war and now looking for 1! Want to be in a top 100 alliance that’s relatively relaxed? We’re the alliance for you! Get in contact with us today! :smiley:

Won our 3rd war in a row and looking for 1 person to fill up our alliance again! Contact me on line at jennscomet if interested or have questions! :smiley: looking forward to hearing from you!

Now Full as of 5.16.21. Waitlist open! Feel free to message me on line at jennscomet to get on it! :smiley:

Now have one spot available! Line us at jennscomet if interested in a top 100, relatively relaxed and fun atmosphere! :smiley:

Bumping this up! We’re still looking for one active player to join us! :slight_smile: if you enjoy being part of a relatively chatty group who have a few chuckles now and then but are knowledgeable about the game and help each other out, come check us out!

Now Full! Waitlist is open! Come join us today! http://bit.ly/NAapplynow

Just finished war and have a fresh war chest! Still a great group of folks trying to get to the top together! We’re looking for 1 last person to join us in that quest! Line our colead: jennscomet if you’re interested in joining us! :smiley:

Still looking for 1! Come join a friendly top 100 group who are just looking to continue to climb the ladder! :relaxed:

We are full but feel free to put yourself on our waitlist! http://bit.ly/NAapplynow

We’re still a friendly group of folks who continue to take down 14* titans at 4 people down. If you enjoy playing at a competitive level but want to play with a relaxed group of people, we’re the alliance for you! Message a colead on line: jennscomet if you’re interested! Otherwise come on in and see us in game! :smiley:

A little less than one hour to war! Are you looking for a competitive but fun alliance? If so, look no further! Feel free to join us after war or message a colead on line: jennscomet if you’re interested!

@BareleyThief, if you’re on here, we couldn’t find you via Line. Please feel free to contact us on line at jennscomet or mstorichick!

Wow it’s been such a long time since I’ve had to recruit that I’m a little rusty! We have room for 1 and would love it if you came to join us! We’re a relatively relaxed alliance for the top 100 and just want to continue to grow together. If that sounds like you, come check us out! :smiley:

We were full for a bit, but now again looking for one more person to join us! Top 100 when full and looking to just continue moving up the ranks. At our highest we managed to make it to 15, looking forward to having someone who wants to make it to #1 with us! :smiley: Come check us out if that sounds like you, or feel free to message me on Line (ID: jennscomet)!

Still looking for one more person to join us after war! Top 100 when full, looking for someone who enjoys a competitive but relatively laid back environment! If that sounds like you, and you’d like to hang out with an easy going group, come check us out! :smiley:

Now looking for 1 person again! Come check us out if you’re interested in a relatively relaxed top 100 alliance! Feel free to message me on line @ jennscomet if you have any questions :relaxed:

Still looking for 1! Come check us out after the war, or feel free to get a conversation started with us! Line us at jennscomet if you’re interested or have questions! :relaxed: We’re a relatively laid back top 100 alliance who can’t wait to have you join us!

We’re Full as of 8.22.2021! Thanks for looking, if you’re interested in waitlisting, http://bit.ly/NAapplynow to let us know you’re interested! :smiley: