NEW ASCENSION is FULL (waitlist open)! TOP 100, but fun atmosphere! (2400 cups, 14* titans)

Just won war, and now looking for just 1 more active player to join us! We’re still chaining 14* titans with 29 folks and want to keep up this streak. Come grow with us!

Looking for 1 more active player! You know you wanna join! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Celebrating an early war win by looking to fill that last spot we got! Come by and check us out! :smile:

Full as of 12.20.2020

We’re now looking again for one as we’ve had someone take a break! Come check us out, we won’t disappoint! :smile:

Coming off our 4th war win, looking for 1 person to fill our ranks again! As the ad says, friendly folks live here, come check us out! :smiley:

Bumping up

20 ascentions

Still looking for one more active player to join us in the quest for top 100! :relaxed:

As of 12 Jan 2021 we are full

I have to think about it :slight_smile:

Keep us in mind! We just filled up as an old member came back, but if ever you want to move, feel free to message me on line!

Now looking for two active folks to fill us back up! Feel free to PM me if you’re interested, have questions, anything :smile:! Or just come and check us out!

Just won war and reset our war chest! Come on over, we’d love to be full again! :smile:

Still looking for one active player! Feel free to PM if you’re interested or have questions! Otherwise just stop on by! :smiley:

Chaining 14* titans, aiming for top 100
Think you’ll fit? Join us

Now have two spots available! Come join us and bring a friend! :smile:

Still chaining 14*s at 28 people, but would love your help! Feel free to message us, would love to see if we could be right for you! :smiley:

2 spots are still open for experienced and active players

Now 1 spot open after a nice war win! We’re so close to top 100 and hope you can join us so we can get there together! :smile:

Bumping up

Twenty ascentions