New and lost

I guess so :joy::heart_eyes:

If you want an alliance, search Crew-Trainees, and hit join. Once u know the ropes, I’ll put ya in one of my stronger ones. Lots of good game info my line groups by the way. Idk if you have Line tho

1 Like

Many many alliance groups here use the chat app “Line” to connect outside of the game. This permits such features as teaching via Albums, notes, taking part of polls, etc etc.

2 Likes

True. As a new player (with new player heroes), I would prolly attack the game thus:

• Province map
  • (baby) Titans
  • Raid
  • Beginner Events
  • War

That’s how I would do it, with the caveats that if you can’t defeat something, level up your heroes and come back again later.

For ascension items, keep your eyes on:

• (high-level) Titan loot *
  • Wanted chests
  • Rare wanted chests
  • Rare Quests *
  • Mystic Vision

*These will help you later on in the game when you have leveled up significantly.

I reiterate my advice to grab a copy of Coppersky’s Compendium if you are brand new to the game.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Rook.
Yeah, did start 13.03. So that makes it 11days today. So pretty new.
Will take this with me for sure, thanks.
I have joined a Norwegian alliance for newbs.
And play as soon as I have stuff possible to do.
My team just now.

You are starting out with a really nice set of heroes to begin with…you will find others that maybe have better synergy as you go along.

Keep in mind that when you get your Stronghold to level 10, you will then be able to convert a lvl 5 building (say, Forge) into a Barracks and upgrade your troops from there on.

Happy gaming!

1 Like