New Alliance needed

Looking for a new alliance. I love my alliance but have outgrown them and feeling stagnant lately. Unforunatly that means it is time to move on. I am a daily player. highest defense team is 4300, 2500 cups, 6 4 & 5* teams for wars. Sorry i do not have discord. I use samsung dex and it is not compatible. please respond to this message so that i may check out your alliance. Line ID Starky62 Thank You.

Sorry forgot to put in the message my line ID Starky 62.

3 Likes

We may not be advanced enough for you, but check out Twilights Bastion. 8* titans and the occasional 9. I’m goofey4 on line. Feel free to drop in and stay if you like.

1 Like

So no discord…

Do u have line?

Alliance is Crew-Saders

1 Like

Please come ck out The Marley Army today…High level players…8*and rare Titans…Win our wars…no drama on chat…just fun…we could use yu…down 4 players due to game frustration. We have Line but is optional…we use banner to communicate! marge32179

@Starky feel free to check out We Don’t Kneel. We’re at 30/30 right now, but I’m taking my alt out after war for some work in our training alliance.

• Mainly US based but have quite a few from around the world
  • Utilize FB and Line but neither are required
  • Hitting 9-11* titans
  • War is optional but 6 flags are required if opted in. Currently fielding 28-30 each war.
  • Lots of chatting is not required, but must read the featured message for titan and war info

Leave a message here or reach out on Line for more info. Line ID: Kiann87

We may be a fit for you if you use Line

Fine shrubbery Traders

Hey, it’s always sad leaving an alliance you love. We may be a good fit, but we use the Line app - non-negotiable. This is us.

GL in your search.

Mythic Pagans. No discord requirement. Worth a look, good group of people climbing the mountain together

Kutyusok[hun] maybe a good home for you my dear!!! We need players like so much! Come and check us!!! See you​:hugs::hugs::hugs:
P.S. we use Line if you want but is not a must! thunder78angell is my Line id

Hi @Starky,
Heroes in Exile are looking for players like you! Mostly North American but with a good mix from Europe and Asia, > 2100 cups, we kill 10* titans and have organised wars. We use discord but it is not mandatory. Come have a look, you may want to stay :slight_smile:
Hope you find a good home!

WatchKeepers Elite! Line: ghostnamepbj

In the rebuilding process… We have a new home for you…

Hi Starky my name is Reaper and I’m the leader of an alliance called coffee and donuts. Great group of teammates killing 8* titans. Love to have you, we use line but not a requirement. All we ask is hit the titan daily if in wars use all flags no excuses. We are a no drama team. Look forward to seeing you come on down for the coffee and stay for the donuts.

Hey Starky!

Sounds like you could fit right into my alliance. We use Line as well, you can ask me more questions (ID: Okamotoenp).

We’re The Screaming Calling, sister alliance to The Calling. 8* titans currently and a really fun bunch with people from US, UK and Asia.

Would love to have you!

Thank you all for the offerrs. I did check out your alliances and while they are all wonderful. I did pick and alliance to join.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Would you like this closed?

ACME Explosives is always looking for new members. We are pretty laid back as most us are F2P. We require titan hits. War is optional but if you opt in we expect all hits to be used.

Yes Please!! Thank you!

2 Likes