Top 250 alliance. Full activity enforced. Coordinated wars. Strong core

The Flying Hellfish is looking for new members. We have leadership with experience in other online games (top ten in vanilla WoW.)

We’re looking to build something with consistency. If you left your last alliance because members were lazy, then consider building with us.

Expecting members to use all war flags, and hit the titan 5 times a day.

I’ll be enforcing activity pretty rigorously.

Line ID: marauderfh
2400 cups.

If you want an exception to this msg me on line.

It’ll take a while to get up to speed. So understand that’s part of the journey. But you might have fun growing with us to being one of the best.

UPDATE: killing 10-11 star rares. Coordinated wars.

14-7 in wars.

Extremely organized.
Top 400.
220k alliance score.
80k war score.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Broodingstar, just letting you know that I’ll be dropping you a message on LINE.

We just started. 7 active players so far. Need to grow and then we’ll prune.

Still growing. On pace for 100k alliance score by full roster (titan score is still catching up.)

We’re going to be doing coordinated war strategies as well. And actively trimming the fat.

So it will be a bit aggressive.

Come join a new but very active and committed alliance. Players have experience from other online games and our leader has led many successful alliances.

Bring your expertise or enthusiasm to grow and we’ll shower you with fun and awesomeness…you won’t regret it.

Sorry about last post we need 9 players for full team. We have inactive kick policy .Must hit titans .wars optional but at this point all in .We started new alliance to get rid of dead weight .Before new alliance were hitting 7 and 8s with dead weight. Last team score over 100k at 46k now and 1 war 1 win .my personal highest world rank was just under 200 .our lowest play sits at about 1700 mark so you could all come and make a really strong team if you were keen. Flying Kiwi Rangers.

Mogiman, why not come check us out? The Flying Hellfish has 14 members with 90% participation that’s is steadily increasing. I’m from NZ too by the way.

Our leader is on LINE with ID maradeurfh, feel free to drop him a message.

Ok no problem .
Thought you only had 7 players so thought perfect fit .we have 21 and a big core from our very first alliance so a lot have been together since day one and we are on 3rd alliance with that core and all new members are from second and really strong.
So thanks for offer keep it in mind if we cant fill team.
Cheers

No worries and thanks for dropping by, yeah we have grown to 14 since then.

Good luck recruiting and hope our paths will cross again.

1 Like

We still have spaces in our awesome alliance.

If you are looking to grow and help build an awesome alliance/guild with some equally awesome, fun and friendly peeps, come join us.

We just did our first startegised war, not too strict with times and everyone had fun.

6 spaces left and filling up fast. Now on pace for 120k alliance score. Killing 9 s. 4-1 in wars.

We split our weaker third off and now have 9 spots. All members over 2000. In pace for about 135-140k war score. But we need depth of rosters and good members.

Come check us out if you want to build into something strong.

Lots of progress so updating this. We’ve gone from top 2000 to top 400 in the last month. Looking for one more.

Looking to join a more active alliance. Still got any room?

4100 team power. Full compliment of epic/leg for wars. Usually hit titans for 100-200k (8-9*).
Let me know.

Still have room. I’m marauderfh on line or you can just join up. If it isn’t a good fit we can figure that out pretty quick.

Got another spot open! Msg me here, or in line, or join up in game if you’re interested.

Booted one. Room for one. Let me know.

Room for a few. Top 250 when full. War record is around 23-14 now. Occasionally killing twelves.

Need one more. Killing a twelve star right now. War record maintaining similar ratio.

Another spot available. One possibly two depending on the candidate.