New Alliance - Dragon Cohort TMA - Looking for new members

Brand New Alliance looking for a few dedicated players

Dragon Cohort TMA was just formed two weeks ago

14/30 players

• Cup requirement 2400 to join
  • Level 50+ idealy, but we are flexible on that

We were formerly in a top 100 alliance, but that was a little too intense. Seriously, there were spread sheets analyzing everyone’s performance daily! We tried the more relaxed alliance, but that was constantly disappointing (missed war flags, missed titan hits, etc). Now we are trying to create the middle ground.

We are looking for players who will:

• Play their war flags if opted in to the war. We are kind of intense about that part because nothing says “I don’t care” like letting the team down in a war
  • Hit titans regularly
  • And have a some fun doing it. We are fairly talkative, so we encourage banter, even if it isn’t about the game.

If you are interested in helping us build the team, you can comment here, reach out to me at Line ID Mimi6869, or just request to join and tell us in the request that you saw us on the E&P Forum

Just joined this alliance and can I say it’s like a breath of fresh air. No analysing, no spreadsheets, etc etc just nice relaxing fun

So if you’re feeling a little burnt out or under pressure to perform then check it out .

It’s worth a visit

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Thanks for the great feedback Marie. We’re lucky to have you on our team :slight_smile:

1 Like