New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

Actually all the rosters are made in excel.

Nicely done! Did you create these or find them? I just want to give the original Author credit when I pass them along.

1 Like

Thank u for all the work u put in on these. Great work and a huge help. Awesome that ur looking to help the whole community to make the game more competitive and thusly fun. Sweet. I just got to say “thusly”. Seriously though. Awesome stuff

2 Likes

You made me smile. I created those in excel. I am glad you like it.

2 Likes

I’m excel challenged. All of my spreadsheets are functional but look like they were made by a 5 year old that tripped over the power cord and accidentally created a file. I’ll pass along who made them when I pass them along to people. Thank you

3 Likes

I have an excel spreadsheet with all my characters and weekly I update their progress. I work in banking so the rows and columns of numbers r somehow enjoyable for me to work with. I should probably c a doc about that…:face_with_monocle:. But seriously u put in nice work and I hope others have thanked u.

3 Likes

wow good job ! well done

Thank you for this incredible piece of work. I found it when I first started playing and dismissed it as too advanced. A few months ago I began looking for it ultimately giving up thinking I must have dreamed of this jewel since i couldn’t find it. Such happiness and excitement to see it!!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Love this resource.

note that you are missing the families for Ariel and Atomos (they’re part of the water swirl one).

1 Like

This is fantastic. Thank you for making this.

1 Like

Hello, @Pois1. I see you updated for v20, but Khagan has an error in his special (at least, what I read from changelog). It is 320% on 3 enemies, not 320% on target and minor to the other 2. Cheers.

1 Like

You are absolutely right. Corrected.

Thanks a lot for your work.

I guess nobody cares but Trainer Heroes are not all the same. They have the same special, but different speed (not all average). Correct mana speed is 1-2 stars: slow, 3: average and 4: fast.

2 Likes

This is great information. You are doing a terrific job on this list. I just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated!

5 Likes

@Pois1 - Requested LINE connection - need to connect with you on a project soon as you have an opportunity. Thanks bud!!! RzR

Just change Anzogh’s HOTM year to 2019.

1 Like

@Pois1 Awesome man! Got your handle - have you added in. Lets chat when you have a chance - think you might be headed to bed soon in CzR time - 11p or so! so Next 24hr ha!

2 Likes

Since your last update, you accidentally overwrote the Fire element 4*s image.

And you’ve got the Fire element 5*s image duplicated.

4 Likes

esattamente cosĂŹ !!!

thank you, just a small error during file upload, the image with red 4 stars is the same as the 5 stars, can you fix it please ? thank you

1 Like