New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

Horghall Ancient of the Woods
Richard Hammer of Justice

3 Likes

Wow! Great chart!

As a side note, hope there are more 4* Blue to come out. Blue has the least amount of 4* heros at only 4

2 Likes

Thank you so much guys. I am going to update all the rosters again during weekend and I actually plan to do the profession table (or how should I call it) too.
You are helping a lot I appreciate it.

1 Like

I see that the rabbit card has not changed. That event is probably not coming back.

1 Like

The Rabbits were here in March or April of 2017. A one-off.

1 Like

You never know! Easter falls on April fools day this year .

5 Likes

Quintus Mad Scientist
Khagan Chief of Tribes
Lianna The Noble Heart

5 Likes

Still collecting the hero titles. I added Delilah the March heroine of the month.
Everybody is very much welcome to help me with the hero titles!

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this. Formatting suggestions: put the description underneath the heroā€™s name, where you now have the specialā€™s name, and move that name next to the mana speed.

1 Like

Thought about re-doing the roster in some way, but it is a lot of work. Maybe some other time.
I will give it the time after I have all the titles.

1 Like

All the rosters will be re-done later today. The only hero titles still missing are: Guardian Kong, Guardian Panther, and Captain Kestrel. If anybody has these, please post the titles here. Thank you.

I still need the stats for fully leveled Morgan Le Fay and King Arthur.

1 Like

Morgan le Fay Enchantress of Avalon 5* Att 708 Def 714 HP 1334 Power 771 Fast Single Devourer of Vitality The caster drains 664 health points from the target over 4 turns and it canā€™t be dispelled. Removed if the caster dies. The caster gets +94% defense against Fire for 4 turns

King Arthur King of Avalon 5* Att 709 Def 725 HP 1320 Power 770 Average Single Excaliber Deal 468% damage to a single enemy and they get -39% attack and -54% defense against Ice for 4 turns. The caster gets +74% defense against Special Skills for 4 turns.

1 Like

You might want to wait until March 1 to update Yellow so you can get Delilah in with final stats.

1 Like

This is old stuff. I need information from 1.10 version where the Special Skills description changed. Thanks anyway.
I am pretty sure that the five stars Avalon Heroes have been upgraded to 777 power and their stats raised correspondingly.

2 Likes

Oops, yes. Here are the descriptions:

Excaliber:

• Deals 468% damage to the target.
  • The target gets -39% attack for 4 turns
  • The target gets -54% defense against Ice for 4 turns
  • The caster gets +74% defense against Special Skills for 4 turns

Devourer of Vitality

• The caster drains 684 HP from the target over 4 turns. This effect canā€™t be dispelled but gets removed if the caster dies.
  • The caster gets +94% defense against Fire for 4 turns.

Mine arenā€™t maxed, so I canā€™t give you stats. Iā€™m assuming that the HP drain on Morgan hasnā€™t changed; my example is lower HP because sheā€™s not fully leveled up.

5 Likes

Athena - Diety of Wisdom
Kaideln - Mistress of Moonlight
Horgal- Ancient of the Woods
Hel - Celestial of Darkness
Quintus - Lightening Mage

3 Likes

Where can I download player cards? I mean cards which give max states of each player.

2 Likes

good work, Iā€™m happy about that.

1 Like

For the regular heroes, you can screen-capture the maxed cards from the Summons Portal. You can also snap the current HotM (Delilah) there.

Event heroes and prior HotM are usually posted on the boards somewhere.

5 Likes

Thank you for the great work, but could you say what the ā€œTotalā€ column represents?

1 Like