New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

Yes, but that is a raw number. You must add to that the enemy defense and elemental influence and any buff debuff involved

Elements do not affect special dmg, unless otherwise stated (for example Hel).
But yes, defense is the key part here, that usually reduces over 60% of the dmg.

Of course it affects on defensive side!
The same special fired from Magni for example, if you fire against Marjana or against Horghall, even if they have the same defense stats at the moment, Horghall will get less damage for sure, because ice attacks from any matter affects green with less damage

Nope.
Just tested to be sure:
Took my skittleskull to 5-8.
His special did ~700 dmg both the rat and the bat (red & violet).

Edit: and no, there was not any debuffs on the rat, and we’re talking about dmg from a single special.

You can test it yourself if you do not believe, easily done on the map :slight_smile:

Am I correct in assuming that some former HotM become regular Legendary Heroes at a certain point? That is the way it looks to me.
BTW…outstanding charts…

1 Like

Atm no.
SG has stated that old HotM’s will return, but we don’t know how.
Reguler suggestion has been to make them normal heroes after a certain time, but we will see whay SG decides to do.

2 Likes

this ia helpful information is this print friendly

Thank you so much for putting this up on line, but is there any chance getting this in a excel file or so?

1 Like

The excel files are mine :slight_smile:
4ever

6 Likes

Ok, I understand was just thinking since you share them here, you would not mind passing them on.

Here’s some ascension information not sure if you have all of their information already

2 Likes

nice noper one good good

:clap::clap::clap: Sin palabras. Sencillamente maravilloso

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Speechless. Simply wonderful

(Translated by Coppersky using Google Translate. Please remember official language of forum is English.)

2 Likes

They changed gretel’s special. My gretel is level three special and she deals 190% damage to the enemy. Idk what a maxed gretel looks like.

Petri responded that this is a bug, so her stats will be returned to the previous version soon

2 Likes

Yes thank you for mentioning that. I didn’t think to do so.

1 Like

My Red Hood has added description for the minion:
“The minion prevents its owner from losing mana to effects that drain mana.”

1 Like

Where are the Training Heroes? :thinking:

Trainers are people too! :laughing:

1 Like

Can you do a similar list for troops?

2 Likes