New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

These are totally soo cool!!! You have talent. Love em! - Raz

3 Likes

My table has everything as Pois’s and more, and is a table, not a picture, so @R0BlN can use it and you don’t need to hurry :wink:
You already did wonderful job for us all, here’s a :cake: for you!

2 Likes

@Pois1 Mok-Arr (dark) isn’t in the Atlantis Summon, so that I guess means it’s not released yet, and since it’s 5 star, I guess that’s Atlantis HOTM for some other month…

He could be a Atlantis non-HOTM hero, recently all HOTMs have 780 team power and a Elemental Link in their skill :slight_smile:

For now only 2 Atlantis 5* heroes seems to be available.

Yeah, I know. I was just lazy to delete him. He is not HotM. There are other heroes for September and October.

@Pois1 @FraVit93 from what I’ve understood reading SG posts - if it’s 5 star and in the Atlantis, it’s HOTM for the Atlantis. AKA one time offer.

However, information about this is so vague that I really have no clue what is 100% true.

I tried to ask, we’ll see what comes out of it Are 5 star in Atlantis one time offer or they will return later? What about old HOTMs, one time or?

1 Like

Mok-Arr was one of the 5* dark heroes tested in Beta. Perhaps “coming soon”?

Zeline and Guenievre didn’t change (-34% and 612pv).

2 Likes

Very sorry about that. Absolutely forget nerfing those two was cancelled. Thanks.

1 Like

There’s a typo in Gretel’s SS description. It says that the mana sabotage effect lasts for “30” turns instead of 3 turns.

1 Like

Thank you. Typo corrected.

Hello,

Do these lists factor in the heroes mana ability, or is it just ranked based on their total stats?

2 Likes

It’s just the Power rating assigned by Small Giant, which (supposedly) provides an aggregate assessment based on stats and the special ability. Personally, I think it’s pretty meaningless.

2 Likes

My Lady you have done an incredible job and I can tell you also enjoyed creating it. Might want to review career choices, because know is the time to move. There are a lot of employment opportunities.

2 Likes

:heart: Great work Pois! But ouch… Guess you’ll have to readjust to accommodate the new HP levels.

Mok-Arr?
The list is a bit incomplete

Oh sorry, I completely forgot about him (hidden row in excel sheet).

You are right (even though I am a guy).
I love to create whatever in excel. The changed power stat for all heroes is not fun to change though…

2 Likes

I agree. But if it helps to achieve a better matchmaking in wars I am all but for it!

2 Likes

I noticed that you probably not have some heroes to update their power.
For Rana, it’s 772 after the 15.1 update.

1 Like