New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

reposted from above.

well, I’ll put it on the to do list, but it won’t get touched until other projects are updated unless some volunteers come forward.

Thanks for giving reasons for why a spreadsheet would still be helpful!

1 Like

These are totally soo cool!!! You have talent. Love em! - Raz

3 Likes

My table has everything as Pois’s and more, and is a table, not a picture, so @R0BlN can use it and you don’t need to hurry :wink:
You already did wonderful job for us all, here’s a :cake: for you!

2 Likes

@Pois1 Mok-Arr (dark) isn’t in the Atlantis Summon, so that I guess means it’s not released yet, and since it’s 5 star, I guess that’s Atlantis HOTM for some other month…

He could be a Atlantis non-HOTM hero, recently all HOTMs have 780 team power and a Elemental Link in their skill :slight_smile:

For now only 2 Atlantis 5* heroes seems to be available.

Yeah, I know. I was just lazy to delete him. He is not HotM. There are other heroes for September and October.

@Pois1 @FraVit93 from what I’ve understood reading SG posts - if it’s 5 star and in the Atlantis, it’s HOTM for the Atlantis. AKA one time offer.

However, information about this is so vague that I really have no clue what is 100% true.

I tried to ask, we’ll see what comes out of it Are 5 star in Atlantis one time offer or they will return later? What about old HOTMs, one time or?

1 Like

Mok-Arr was one of the 5* dark heroes tested in Beta. Perhaps “coming soon”?

Zeline and Guenievre didn’t change (-34% and 612pv).

2 Likes

Very sorry about that. Absolutely forget nerfing those two was cancelled. Thanks.

1 Like

There’s a typo in Gretel’s SS description. It says that the mana sabotage effect lasts for “30” turns instead of 3 turns.

1 Like

Thank you. Typo corrected.

Hello,

Do these lists factor in the heroes mana ability, or is it just ranked based on their total stats?

2 Likes

It’s just the Power rating assigned by Small Giant, which (supposedly) provides an aggregate assessment based on stats and the special ability. Personally, I think it’s pretty meaningless.

2 Likes

My Lady you have done an incredible job and I can tell you also enjoyed creating it. Might want to review career choices, because know is the time to move. There are a lot of employment opportunities.

2 Likes

:heart: Great work Pois! But ouch… Guess you’ll have to readjust to accommodate the new HP levels.

Mok-Arr?
The list is a bit incomplete

Oh sorry, I completely forgot about him (hidden row in excel sheet).

You are right (even though I am a guy).
I love to create whatever in excel. The changed power stat for all heroes is not fun to change though…

2 Likes