New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

Nope.
Just tested to be sure:
Took my skittleskull to 5-8.
His special did ~700 dmg both the rat and the bat (red & violet).

Edit: and no, there was not any debuffs on the rat, and we’re talking about dmg from a single special.

You can test it yourself if you do not believe, easily done on the map :slight_smile:

Am I correct in assuming that some former HotM become regular Legendary Heroes at a certain point? That is the way it looks to me.
BTW…outstanding charts…

1 Like

Atm no.
SG has stated that old HotM’s will return, but we don’t know how.
Reguler suggestion has been to make them normal heroes after a certain time, but we will see whay SG decides to do.

2 Likes

this ia helpful information is this print friendly

Thank you so much for putting this up on line, but is there any chance getting this in a excel file or so?

1 Like

The excel files are mine :slight_smile:
4ever

6 Likes

Ok, I understand was just thinking since you share them here, you would not mind passing them on.

Here’s some ascension information not sure if you have all of their information already

2 Likes

nice noper one good good

:clap::clap::clap: Sin palabras. Sencillamente maravilloso

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Speechless. Simply wonderful

(Translated by Coppersky using Google Translate. Please remember official language of forum is English.)

2 Likes

They changed gretel’s special. My gretel is level three special and she deals 190% damage to the enemy. Idk what a maxed gretel looks like.

Petri responded that this is a bug, so her stats will be returned to the previous version soon

2 Likes

Yes thank you for mentioning that. I didn’t think to do so.

1 Like

My Red Hood has added description for the minion:
“The minion prevents its owner from losing mana to effects that drain mana.”

1 Like

Where are the Training Heroes? :thinking:

Trainers are people too! :laughing:

1 Like

Can you do a similar list for troops?

2 Likes

Please, make the difference between Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary Hero’s…

That makes it worth… Don’t combine the Rare, Epic and Legendary Hero’s…

Ex :
1 & 2 * Hero’s are Common
3 & 4 * Hero’s are Rare, and
5 * Hero’s are Legendary

Because it cost 300 diamonds… It is not easy you know to collect 300 diamond… We have to be so very patience for it but it’s worth…

I just spent 300 diamond, only for KAILANI (3 * Hero) and i got it on EPIC HERO SUMMON… ???

It’s very disspointed… 300 Diamond for only 3 * Hero…

2 Likes

The Trainer Heroes are here since 21.4.2018. Look again.

1 Like

@Pois1

Ah, I see. I overlooked the image due to the lack of color and expecting them to be a part of the main roster.

Thanks for pointing that out.