New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

Fantastic work !
what about the holy heroes costumed ?

1 Like

All costumed heroes are now added.
Vivica is the only costumed hero who’s new costumed class is the first ever in her element (only holy sorcerer).

5 Likes

Thank you very much Pois1

1 Like

Pois will there ever be a red Atlantis hero?

1 Like

You mean like Mitsuko, or Wilber, or Namahage?

3 Likes

@littleKAF Correct me if I’m wrong but Mitsuko and Namahage are Sakura family and Wilber is Lagoon family. There are different families in the Atlantis Rises summon.

There are 3 families.

Lagoon Screenshot_20191124_065651

Sakura Screenshot_20191124_065711

Atlantis Screenshot_20191124_065735

1 Like

It’s just too confusing, that among the heroes you get exclusively from the Atlantis portal, only one in three is from the Atlantis family. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Or should I take it to ridiculous complaints?)

1 Like

That is correct. Was the question about a red hero in the Atlantis family? I didn’t realize that was the question - my bad.

There is no red hero in the Atlantis family. But it’s not the only family missing a specific hero. The lagoon family does not have a holy hero and the Sakura family does. It have an ice or nature hero.

Sorry for any confusion.

2 Likes

This is what confused me. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I don’t think so.
Atlantis family represents ice (water) element that practically disqualifies all fire heroes.
Lagoon heroes are of nature (earth) element, they are wild or rogue-like so they cannot be holy.
Sakura heroes are a special japanese/chinese mythology heroes and none of them are ice or nature so amongst the families the elements are balanced pretty well I think.

3 Likes

Thanks for this information and graphics. It’s truly awesome and easy to use!

2 Likes

I think the Red(Fire) heroes are the weakest against Atlantis family heroes/bosses, especially as you get to the more difficult levels of season 2 where the challenge includes being underwater (I think).
This could be why there aren’t any Red/Fire as part of this family (perhaps?)

2 Likes

@Pois1 is the costume info from beta or the main game? My Melendor costume is 698 attack, 655 defense, 1151 HP. His SS description is missing his +46% defense buff.

Brienne’s costume should have 751 HP.

Well, thank you. I corrected Brienne’s health but I have not seen the Melendor you talk about, everywhere I look there are the stats I used with the same SS description, can you post a screenshot Marv?

You can check out Melendor’s custome here: https://7ddgaming.com/costumes/

It is indeed 698 ATT, 655 DEF and 1151 HP with a +46% defense buff.

1 Like

Nice reference you guys put together

Any word on when 7DD & Anchor will release the new grading system?

Sorry, not interested in Anchor stuff…

4 Likes

Sorry thought i asked @Aquaginera_7DD

Wow! Thank you so much RedPython! This really helps me organize my Hero’s. Love that I can copy as excel and highlight what I need.