New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

@Pois1 Thanks a lot! :slight_smile: FYI: For Anzogh it says ā€œHOTM 04-2018ā€ instead of 2019 :nerd_face:

And should the Avalon heroes also have the little family icon like all Atlantis heroes do? :slight_smile:

Anzogh? I see 2019. Oh you mean in the HotM roster! I will add the family icons this week and correct Anzogh info in the HotM roster.

Corrected and icons added.

1 Like

So there was a gaff about gafarā€¦? :wink:

Kerridoc, to add to your list:

Quintus: Mad Scientist
Horghall: Ancient of the Woods

Red Hood has ā€œProtector of Grimforestā€ on my game :stuck_out_tongue:

I do think sheā€™s a sweet girl though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Dave. I always take the hero titles from Beta since that is my only source. If the name changes later and I donā€™t have the hero it is a problem.
Corrected.

1 Like

Captain kestrel is wrongly classed as a barbarian. Heā€™s actually rogue

1 Like

Thank you, corrected.

7ddgaming.com/heroes has pics of all heroes completely leveled up. Theyā€™re in order of appearanceā€¦sort of. Some heros havenā€™t been updated yet from their original version. HOTM is a bit below images of heros on first page. :relaxed:

@Pois1

This thread is great, and I thank you for it.
Been using it to help my alliance.

My question is:
Are these raw values for maxxed heroes,not including emblems?
I just seem to see a little variation within my roster on a few of the 5^

Could be just me though

Hi,
I also use it to see what i got, it is very handy.
Yes the stats are for maxed heroes alone, emblems are not calculated.
The info should match the cards.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Prolly just me thenā€¦

All stats are base ones without emblems of course.

@Pois1 I just started playing this game about 5 months ago. I was frantic trying to compare heroes using my own screenshots and going side by side. Since I joined this community and found this post it has become super easy and extremely convenient to compare heroes and build successful teams based on the work youā€™ve done. If I could, I would shake your hand. But since I canā€™t, I just want to say here that you are fricken awesome! Keep up the great work! :grin:

5 Likes

Sorry if this is said before but is Ursena missing in the Atlantis family? @Pois1

Further this is awesome! Use it on a weekly base :slight_smile:

1 Like

She is Atlantis family.

Yes I know but I canā€™t see her in the list

1 Like

Oh, you mean in the family list. You are right I correct it, thanks.
Strange that the Atlantis family now has 9 members while the other families have 8 each.

2 Likes

Fantastic list, @Pois1. The one thing I can see that itā€™s missing are the new yellow costumes.

1 Like

Tomorrow buddy, I will add them.

2 Likes