New! All Updated Hero Rosters (including costumed heroes, trainer heroes and family bonuses)

@Pois1 Baldur’s SS description needs updating. The v31 rebalancing buffed his SS damage per turn to 150%, but it also inserted an additional hit of 150% when his SS goes off.

2 Likes

Noor’s description is a bit off; Minions get 25% health and 25% (not 11%) attack, and elemental link is 30% defense against SS (not 16%). Probably from un-leveled card.

1 Like

Oh, you are right. Very sorry for that. Corrected.

Thanks for the chart awesome job.
Is there an updated chart for best heros in their classes?

I dont see Sudri on the red 3* chart, since its in alphabetical order it looks like he got cut out.

1 Like

Oh, thanks. I will fix this in the afternoon.
And fixed.

3 Likes

really a great work !! thank you

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping this up to date. Do you or anyone happen to know of a sortable list somewhere? Would be nice to see something I can sort - i.e. show me all 4* Sorcerers or show all Fast 5* Red Heroes, etc.

2 Likes

I made this Google Data Studio report on top of a Google sheet to do just what you’re looking for. The “owned/maxed” are specific to my roster but otherwise it should still be useful for you:

6 Likes

This is GREAT! Thank you.

thanks for the stats! I’ve noticed early on that there’s a clear imbalance in terms of number of heroes per element… lots of Dark heroes but relatively few Holy heroes…
my 3* and 4* benches especially are a testament to this…

1 Like

Yeah, I think it reflects the situation in the Real World. There is just many bad guys and a few good guys. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this but here’s a couple of corrections. Uraeus is “Arcane Vizier” not “Rearing Cobra”. Trainer heroes 1 and 2 star are Slow mana speed, 3 star is Average (chart OK) and 4 star is Fast. FYI!

1 Like

Oh, did not know the Trainers changed, thank you for telling me.
Regarding the new Heroes names, I always have to use the last Beta title since I do not have the Heroes myself, sometimes it changes in the live version, thanks.

1 Like

OK, it is now corrected, thank you again.

1 Like

I can’t say Thank You enough for the time you put into this resource. I keep this page open in Chrome because I’m always using it for my teammates and myself as reference for multiple questions that arise. Thank you again for being so kind to create this and keep it up to date. This is truly one of the many tools that helps keep the fun in E&P. May the “oy” always stay in your “Joy”.

4 Likes

I have some of the names:
Elizabeth - Arachnid Aristocrat
Mack - Halfling Adventurer
Zila Lei - Octropod Assassin
Rokkamush - Ettin Smasher
Phileas Fogg - Courageous Voyager
Griffin - Invisible Man
Poppy - Halflinf Arbalist
Helo - Eloi Fisherman
Akkorog - Morlock Chieftan
If I get more I will send them on.

1 Like

Poppy - Halfling Arbalist

1 Like

FYI, In your Underwild family you have Helo in the 4 star section and he is a 3 star.

1 Like

A couple more for you:
Lepiota - Leader of Eloi
Dr. Moreau - Devious Scientist

1 Like

Cookie Settings