New Activity Log Is Now Active

Unfortunately, the side of fries and soft drink which turn it into a meal deal don’t show up, because those are 2* items :wink:

4 Likes

yeah, and actually I just tested giving Gadeirus a bunch of 2* and 1* heroes, as well as a 3* trainer, 2* trainer, and 1* trainer. However that one didn’t appear in the activity log…

EDIT: nvm… it listed all the trainer heroes I gave him, the 1* 2* and 3* ones. Just was slow to refresh.

1 Like

I think it works off the same principle as the stuff that gets “new item” tagging in the inventory.

1 Like

Great addition …

1 Like

I want the player who’s account was used for the screenshots to finish that Nature chest and tell us what RNGesus gave him! Lol

1 Like

@TheChef May all your wishes be so easy to grant :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, that’s terrible RNG… unless you needed that compass of course.

I did not :upside_down_face:

20 sucky elemental chests

1 Like

Did you really just wish me:

I’m gonna track them now and blame you for every sucky elemental chest I get. And since it’s 20, I’ll see you in 2021!

5 Likes

Oh boy. Back to “20 Characters” from now on. :laughing: You know, it probably won’t even be the worst thing I’ll be blamed for that year

But the RNGods mock us, so you’ll undoubtedly have fabulous drops just out of contrariness.

3 Likes

But now that you said it out loud, would they counter the anticipated contrariness and give me sucky chests anyway?

1 Like

And thus you executed the triple-reverse. Classy. I like that!

Good luck! Or bad, maybe? Whichever one is most helpful…

1 Like

Wow, that’s a great feature!
Would have loved if some filtering was available (3*, 4*, only summons, only chests etc.).
And just imagine if there was a way to export this to a spreadsheet!

Nice one, but why is spending gems not included?

1 Like

Very nice, it indeed showed all sucky Titan rewards and very sucky event pulls and of course who ate who😊

1 Like

You take this game too serious, if you asking about export to spreadshits:)
I want “share” option for this. just for the case, if you get something decent, you can show it for your friends.

Realistically, this feature is best served for people who play after a long night of drinking.

Appreciate that SG is looking out for the drinkers.

4 Likes

I dig this feature. Helped me correct a mistake I made on my TC20 spreadsheet (got a 3* from TC20 and a 3* from free summons on the same day, recorded the wrong one). Also love/slightly creeped out that heros are “consumed” by others… the ARE eating each other! :astonished:

7 Likes

Reminds me of the movie Soylent Green! :grin:

2 Likes

Would be cool if the elemental chests showed as for instance “Holy Chest rewards”, rather than the generic “wanted mission rewards”

5 Likes