New Activity Log Is Now Active

The activity log mentioned in the v20.1 Release Notes appears to be active now, as of version 20.1.2 build 971. It lets you see what 3* and above items you’ve gained or consumed.

Here’s how to get to the Activity Log:

36 Likes

This does not show up in my support options

3 Likes

Are you updated to the latest version?

I am on version 20.1.2 build 549 (I think that’s what it said).

I’m on 20.1.2 build 971. That must have been the build which enabled it.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I am not an IT person so how do I get the higher build :slight_smile:

Must be. I’m on build 970 and it’s not there.

1 Like

It will be available for download in the Google Play store or App Store, depending on your platform.

Mine looks like it auto-updated yesterday. But roll-outs of updates are phased, and happen on whatever schedule Google or Apple create. If you don’t have the update available for download yet, it should be there soon.

3 Likes

Sorry for the daft question. Many thanks for the advice. Cheers

1 Like

It seems new avatar wasn’t included in the list.

Not draft at all :slight_smile: You’re welcome. Hopefully, they get you the new build soon.

That appears to be correct. It looks like avatars aren’t one of the things tracked in the log. :man_shrugging:

I am on 20.1.2 build 971 and I do not see it. I will try it on other phone.

I just tried 2 phones and 1 tablet, I do not see it.

Huh. I don’t know what to tell you. There’s just a blank space on your support tab instead of the button?

There’s been no official announcement from SG that the feature is live, so maybe there’s some hidden factor that I’m unaware of. Or maybe there’s a bug. They may not have announced it yet because they’re still ironing out an issue or two :man_shrugging:

Totally. It’s informative, reasonably attractive, and also a good way to help deal with the missing loot pop-up issues which appear from time to time.

3 Likes

I have 4 tabs announcements, report a bug, ideas and support

Weird. There must be some hidden factor, or a bug. Hopefully, SG will see this and if it’s a bug, will be able to fix it before the official announcement that this is live.

I hope so THANKS for the help.

1 Like

I don’t have it and I’m asking our members if anyone does yet.